Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Arimus7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arimus7
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Arimus7 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:46 pm

Greetings Cmdrs.

Cmdr Arimus7 signing in.

I've been playing ED om xbox for over two years with 3300 hrs gameplay. I'm primarily PVE (although I'm happy to play in open) but wish to join a group with Cmdrs in the same time zone (EUR) and share my experience that I've gained over the years.

Fly safe o7

MOrbeious
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Morbeious

Postby MOrbeious » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi Gang,

I'm Cmbr Morbeious, I came across this group while looking for other like minded PVE players. I've played Elite since the Apple and C64 days.. I play mostly space game trading/combat games such as the X-series, Freelancer, space traders, 2k series, etc. So when I saw the Kickstarter for Elite, I jumped on it.. just like I did with Star Citizen (Headache).. Anyway in the lust for running into real people in game I joined the group Mobius, but I'm finding that I maybe to late since the lionshare of the group members are on the orignial server, not the America's server which seems like a ghost town.. how soon will this change? will their be merger, by cutting dorment players from the original group?

My play style is running information missions, passegners, exploration, mining. I don't engage in combat unless I have too, and prefer not too. I like to play the market based on the shift of the factions, so sometimes I smuggle when I see a big profit at the end of the Rainbow.. ;)

DustDevilZAR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DustDevilZAR

Postby DustDevilZAR » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi I'm CMDR DustDevilZAR\

I'm an 41 year old male from South Africa and just started this game - and loving it... spent 2 days on solo and kinda got the hang of everything besides - combat - think it getting uses to keyboard mouse controls - but winning slowly,,,, I am an ex wow player and even tried EVE for a little but not enjoy it as much a Elite - Will be happy to join you group and play this awesome game together.....

Parasox
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Parasox

Postby Parasox » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:41 am

AndyB wrote:
Parasox wrote:Hello Everyone, Just registered and request group invite, I've been playing Elite Dangerous since launch with a break of about a year until last week. A friend of mine recommend I join up as I only play in private group.

to join us in game you'll need to fill out a quick membership form and send a join request or friend request (depending on the platform) full details and a link to the form can be found on our join page here: page/join

Thanks for the info, I did this before introducing myself but haven't been accepted yet.

Vlesh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vlesh

Postby Vlesh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:15 am

Hello, I'm CMDR Vlesh and I've been playing nothing but solo despite knowing how good the overall community is in Elite Dangerous, I still fear that one person that is going to go out of their way to make my limited time I get to play miserable. Then I heard about Mobius in a friends stream I was watching. I was told I really needed to go check out what it's about and that the multiplayer aspects of the game are definitely worth being a part of and a PVE centered server seems perfect for that.

I hope we can all have fun together!

Mazhule
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mazhule

Postby Mazhule » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:38 am

Heya all

I'm CMDR Mazhule and I've only been playing this game for a couple of days. Heard about Mobius from watching youtube tutorials and reddit posts when I was doing researching into whether or not I wanted to buy it.

I've always preferred PVE over PvP so it only seemed right that I would join this group. Hope it ends up being a good time.

See you around!

fus10n75
Harmless
Harmless

Postby fus10n75 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 am

Arimus7 wrote:Greetings Cmdrs.

Cmdr Arimus7 signing in.

I've been playing ED om xbox for over two years with 3300 hrs gameplay. I'm primarily PVE (although I'm happy to play in open) but wish to join a group with Cmdrs in the same time zone (EUR) and share my experience that I've gained over the years.

Fly safe o7

Hey buddy, glad to see you across here :-D

Arimus7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arimus7

Postby Arimus7 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Cheers dude. 07

Kapsreiter
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kapsreiter

Postby Kapsreiter » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:18 am

Commander Kapsreiter reporting.

Thanks largely to the Elite: Dangerous Kickstarter being 'advertised' on the RSI Kickstarter, I quickly jumped ship to support the REAL THING. I was in the Alpha and Beta, and have been soloing for years, but very sporadically as friends have come and gone from the galaxy. I want to jump back in and play consistently, and that means finding a good community. I believe I have by joining Mobius PVE Americas!

I have been playing Elite since Frontiers on the Commodore Amiga back in the 80's.

I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

ZeroTemplar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zero Templar

Postby ZeroTemplar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:28 am

Hello

CMDR Zero Templar here

I wanted to play elite and not get destroyed (getting killed by AI due to my underestimating them is always my fault and ill die with honour ) by other players while trying to enjoy the game, so i mostly stayed in Solo, but i wanted the random interactions that players provide without the other stuff.

Return to “Introductions”