Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
GlaringLamb
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby GlaringLamb » Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 am

Hello all CMDR: Litoria Nasuta reporting in I have peen playing Elite for about half a year new have about 200hrs clocked in I joined with a friend but the game did not click for him like it did me so I am looking to join a group who wants to have a good time exploring the stars and tell really bad jokes looking forward to meeting you all out there till next time.

MisterX
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mister_X

Postby MisterX » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 am

o7 everyone. CMDR Mister_X here.. recently jumped back in after less than a month of flying when the game launched. Looking forward to meeting more people so it doesn't get boring flying in the vast loneliness of space.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Wed May 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Welcome welcome to all the new folks!

Here's some info if you haven't seen it yet :D

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.

Gregory Peck
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gregory Peck

Postby Gregory Peck » Thu May 04, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Gregory Peck in game and on the forum. I haven't played the game yet because I'm waiting for a H.O.T.A.S. from Amazon to arrive. Doing the training with mouse and keyboard but i'm not to good. I'm from Girard with a population of 2300. Small town USA. I joined hoping for friendly people to play with and not have to worry about greefers. See you all in game:)

egood1225
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Talyn01

Postby egood1225 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:22 am

My name is Eric Goodwin. In game, I am Commander Talyn01.
I'm greatly interested in this group, because in my opinion, PvE is the best way to enjoy many activities. I'm not interested in PvP, to be honest, because I feel some players take on the role of griefer or someone who's only interested in causing grief in others. In other games I've played, griefers cause a great deal of issues. I've seen great people leave great games, because they met a griefer or got into a PvP situation which was practically unbeatable.
I last played Elite: Dangerous a year ago. I became fairly good at combat, and spent a lot of time in RES zones. At present, I've been doing some exploring. Right now, I'm 300+ light years from a main base, where I have a couple other ships stored.
It's in my nature to help others and will gladly help anyone in this group who may need help, tips, or advice.
I look forward to learning about this group, and becoming a valued member of it.

Gribbite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gribbite

Postby Gribbite » Sat May 06, 2017 3:54 am

Hi, CMDR Gribbite here, from east coast of United States. Am primarily an Explorer, but enjoy all aspects of the game (except PvP combat), looking forward to playing with others and knowing fellow commanders near CGs and Engineers are not there to shoot me down. See you all out in the black!

zbob
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TED_DEE

Postby zbob » Sat May 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi There.

I get lonely sometimes in the vastness of space, and want a positive community to join.
I was told to post here by the welcome message. So hi :)

CMDR TED_DEE

deezy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: deezySix

Postby deezy » Sat May 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Howdy! CMDR deezySix here, hailing from the great state of Texas.

Started playing the game about eighteen months ago, thought it was awesome but it just didn't "grab" me at the time. This break lasted about a year (because of life and other games)...but I'm back in my Cobra MkIII and a 3M credit balance, ready to stick around for awhile.

Have always played solo, but at the same time I always knew I wanted to play with other humans...so here I am. Can't wait.

PocketProtector
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PocketProtector

Postby PocketProtector » Sat May 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello, CMDR PocketProtector from Seattle here.

I've got about 200 hrs on the clock so far but all of it in Solo. I fly a Cobra Mk III that i use for trade but my garage also has a Viper Mk III for when i feel like claiming some bounties.

I've been wanting to play with other players but read too many stories about people being harassed in Open. I also failed to convince any of my friends to try E:D. So when i found out about this group, it seemed like a pretty good fit for what i was looking for. See you out there.

DrMurray
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DrMurray2360

Postby DrMurray » Sat May 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Salutations, fellow commanders! Solo "veteran" of about a year now, looking for a positive multiplayer experience. Haven't really been involved with any player group of any kind since I was a part of a Star Trek RP group. I'm currently exploring the void in my Conda, but I've been wanting to put down some roots with Mobius for some time now. I'm DrMurray2360 on Xbox, for anyone interested!

Return to “Introductions”