Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SosoboEmalek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sosobo Emelak
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SosoboEmalek » Tue May 30, 2017 2:20 am

Not a lot to say, I am in my 60's and an avid gamer since before calculators were invented. Since the advent of the PC I have played many MMOs, er... most of them in fact. Some may recognize the name, and if you do, well you know there is only one Sosobo. I generally prefer PvE to PvP but not always, in some games, I am a mean and nasty killer of other players, :evil:

Thank you

Akira-Niji
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TERRBEAR
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Akira-Niji » Wed May 31, 2017 10:44 am

Hello this is CMDR Akira-Niji. I'm from San Francisco, CA in the United States as a game developer here in the bay area.

I intend to play on the PC/Mac and PS4 versions of the game using the same "Akira-Niji" CMDR call-sign. I enjoy both solo and team PvE in these types of games. I'm new to Elite Dangerous, so I will be learning the ropes and hopefully be able to adventure more soon.

Dibiase
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dibiase

Postby Dibiase » Wed May 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello all. CBDR Dibiase in game. I'm fairly new to Elite in general, just started playing about 4 weeks ago. I'm really liking the game so far. I started playing in open as I didn't realize what the different modes were all about. I got killed by another player about two hours in to the game doing some small cargo runs in my crappy sidewinder. Figured out solo mode real quick that way. I saw a post last week about Mobius last and decided that was the place for me. I actually ran into another play my first night playing in Mobius but I got so used to playing in solo I didn't notice the chat until about 30 minutes later and the fellow commander was long gone. I felt like a jerk after I saw it. Anyway, been trying a bunch of things so far to get a feel for the game and I'm hopping to get more involved with other commanders at some point. Possibly take part in some of these community events once I figure out how those work.

Fly safe commanders.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed May 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Woofnix
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Woofnix

Postby Woofnix » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:14 am

Hi hi :)

Cmdr Woofnix here. From Cape Town, 40 yo and only started ED a few days ago. I was watching a youtube tutorial for beginners and learnt about Mobius. Really prefer PVE style of playing with fellow Commanders. After a hard day's work, I want to have fun, and not hunted and shot up over and over again by PVP'ers with mad skills. After all, I'm still learning the game.

Please may I join Mobius? :D

Regards
Cmdr Woofnix

ghostron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ghostron

Postby ghostron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello everyone,

Im cmdr ghostron, i have taken pilot/flying lessons online (YouTube and ED Demo) and learned by study at home in a little village near Hilversum in the Netherlands. After study i got (bought ED and ED Horizons) my license to fly a spaceship.

Now i have been flying arround the clock in a loaned Sidewinder for a few days, doing little jobs arround the starting starsystem. Now i have put the Sidewinder in the garage and am a proud owner of my very own Cobra mkIII. After serving some criminal masterminds by smuggling em arround, i managed to upgrad my ship quite allot. Now i got a 19,something Ly jump capability and have the feeling the whole milkyway is open for me.

Now im quickly Alt+Tab ing back in before i get scanned with this criminal in my passengers cabin. Hope to see you all in space soon! and if you need a ride (while your wanted or not) just hail me ;) .

Regards,

Commander Ghostron

Blindwulf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Steven Blindwulf

Postby Blindwulf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 pm

Good evening all,
CMDR Steven Blindwulf here. I am 39 from Italy, I work as a MS Sysadmin in real life. I decided to send the request, because, after some time offline due to real life commitments, I logged in today, and I got ganked seven times (no jokes) in 3 hours for no reason. I like PVP, but a minded one. As in real world, I think cooperation is the way to go.
Since I don't even think that space would be an immense favela inhabited by mad assassins, I do prefer joining a PVE - multiplayer cooperative and more relaxed environment.
Regards to you all, while I patiently wait for an answer, I wish you all a nice evening

polestar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KAUKOMIELI

Postby polestar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 am

CMDR Kaukomieli reporting from Tennessee, US. I'm an alumni of the original Elite back in the '80s and just purchased E:D few weeks ago. I'm not a fan of PvP, so I've been space trucking all by myself in solo mode until I heard about Mobius. Currently I'm piloting a Cobra Mk III while saving credits to purchase an exploration vessel.

Mav359
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mav359

Postby Mav359 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello peeps

Im Mav359, been playing Elite since Aug last year. Hadn't bothered gaming on a regular level fo over 10years and was introduced to Elite by my cousin and now i am quite frankly hooked.

I really like the idea of open play and am not entirely against the PvP aspect of any game but the griefers are too much here, all i hear is what a wonderful community Elite has and yet all i have seemingly failed to meet any of them only the silient griefers. I intend to still use open for my combat training but when i am not in the mood for death and glory and am in my zone of exploration and engineering i intend to spend my time here and hopefully meet some of that wonderful community.....

So hello from this London dwelling Irish pilot

Twist
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: xJDTwistx

Postby Twist » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:38 am

Hello,

xJDTwistx here. I play on xbox, and I'm a returning player. It's been close to a year for me, and it looks like a lot of new things have been implemented. Passengers? Holo-me? Aliens? I was just starting to explore planetary landings last time, so I have some catching up to do.

I play mostly in Imperial space. Got my Clipper but dreading that grind to Cutter. A little bounty hunting here, a lot of conflict zones there is how I used to make money. I'm interested in trying out new ways to make cash and rank up, but mostly looking for people to party-up/wing-up with. Also I can't stand constant griefing and senselessly random pvp, so this group seems like a good fit for me.

I've applied for MobiusXUS, so hopefully see some of you out there! o7

Return to “Introductions”