Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
edhdf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ka-tet gunslinger
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby edhdf » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:02 am

I'm new to ED as of two weeks ago. I'm a long time gamer since Pong came out in 1972, I think. It was a long time ago. I started ED on PS4 andI liked it so much I moved to pc and I hope to enjoy the game for a long time to come. I'm on this forum because I'm trying to set up Thrustmaster, voice attack and my vr system. So far it's been quite daunting setting up the keybinds. I'll be posting my questions in the correct section of the forum when I find it, LOL.

Thanks for having me!

Warork7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Warork7

Postby Warork7 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:00 pm

Hello everyone, Warork7. I reactivated my account after many years hiatus. I have submitted my application, I play on the PC, I have Discord set up, INARA and I would LOVE to make friends, hang out with y'all. I live in the GREATEST country on earth ... TEXAS !! (Central Texas). I am a retired US Army, Airborne Infantryman (11B30PB6). Im 61, and close to retirement :) Send me a friend request if you want. I look forward to meet y'all in the void.

Goldein
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Goldein

Postby Goldein » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:34 pm

Hello Commanders, I have been playing ED:Horizons for a couple years now, all of it in solo mode. I never really knew about Mobius and its non-pvp open play. I'm really excited about joining. Submitted my form and in-game request and I'm in wait mode.

I have a nice fleet including an Odyssey Carrier (Robert E. Lee, currently stationed in the Delkar system), a couple Federal Corvettes, a couple Imperial Cutters, and a few other types for specific tasks. I'm just finishing up engineering my whole fleet to G5 modules and stocking my carrier. I'm around Shinrarta Dehzra right now and am planning an expedition to Colonia and beyond in the next month or so. If you fancy getting out of the old neighborhood, there is room for ya on the cleanest carrier around.

As I've already said, up until now, all my gameplay has been in solo mode and it may take a little time to work out how to enable my carrier for access to other Mobius commanders and adjusting carrier services and inventory as needed. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

-Commander Goldein

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:17 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Goldein
Hope to meet you in the Black one day!

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.
Be sure to follow them carefully so all necessary steps on your side are taken to avoid delays in the acceptance process.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.
Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.
On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.
There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Goldein
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Goldein

Postby Goldein » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:04 am

Thanks, Cmdr GreenViper. I appreciate the assistance. I added myself to the friends list and already submitted my application both on the server here and in-game.

OldBoy_Rob
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldboy Rob

Postby OldBoy_Rob » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:32 am

Hey Cmdrs 07!

Cmdr OldBoy Rob reports for duty.

I‘m Robert, 41ly old ;) , living in Bremen, a city in the northwest of Germany.

I just migrated from Xbox to PC, because I want play the latest and most supported version of ED, after playing ED for more or less since the early release on Xbox back in 2015.

I‘m already a Mobius member on Xbox for a few years now, but I never really introduced myself here in the forums, because Consoleros just needed to send an ingame friends request to join the Mobius Xbox private group back in the days.

My biggest journey so far was at Distant Worlds 2 in 2019, made it to Beagle Point and back in one part and by selling all my exploration data at Colonia I became a billionaire :D

I‘m looking forward to be a member of Mobius PVE Eurasia private group on PC and probably meet some of you guys ingame, as soon as my friend request will be accepted (waiting for a reply for nearly 14 days now :geek: ).

So far, have a nice day Cmdrs, enjoy your Christmas holidays and have a good flight into 2024!

Oldwargoat39
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldwargoat

Postby Oldwargoat39 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:01 am

Mobius Main Mobius Main this is Oldwargoat requesting permission to reaccess the net over.

Morgan Bateson
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Morgan Bateson

Postby Morgan Bateson » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:33 pm

Welcome back Oldwargoat ! I've added you in game (Doug Heffernan) will do for my other account as well (Morgan Bateson)

Fly safe now!

"Captain, do you know what year this is?"
"Of course I do. It's 2278."

– Jean-Luc Picard and Morgan Bateson, 2368 ("Cause and Effect")

Oldwargoat39
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oldwargoat

Postby Oldwargoat39 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:33 pm

Morgan Bateson wrote:Welcome back Oldwargoat ! I've added you in game (Doug Heffernan) will do for my other account as well (Morgan Bateson)

Fly safe now!

Roger that

6502C
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 6502C

Postby 6502C » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:40 am

Hello! My game name is 6502C (the CPU from the Atari 8-bit systems).

I first played Elite on the Atari ST, then found it again on the X-Box. About a year ago I joined the PC master race and started playing again.

I've played a lot of solo because I had a run of bad luck with gankers early on, so I'm looking forward to playing in group with other players who aren't d-cks.

You can check out my other hobbies here: https://www.facebook.com/kamandi.kirby.9

Return to “Introductions”