Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Armani1980
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Armani1980
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Armani1980 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:01 am

Hello cmdrs, i am cmdr armani.. looking for ppl to play with.

the1TJ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR BlackMadness

Postby the1TJ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:06 am

Hello,
The name on the forums is the1tj , my in game name is CMDR Black madness. I tend to explore around in my anaconda , but mainly do passenger missions. Been looking for a fun awesome community in ED for a very long time and stumbled across this beyond amazing group. Can't wait to meet up with everyone out there I will be on the mobiuspve server. Don't really know what else to say so Tata

grinningmonk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Inna Tarasova

Postby grinningmonk » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:23 am

Hi,

I'm the Grinningmonk, usually known as just Monk. Returning to the game after a long time, due to some friends of mine buying me both Horizons and some shiny new rudder pedals that I was lacking from my setup, and have been playing 3 or 4 nights a week ever since. Elite is not the only thing I play, but am loving the game a lot again and find as long as I pace myself, it's great.

My Commander, Inna Tarasova is predominantly an explorer who is closing in on Elite Rank, and spend maybe 80% of my time in my Diamond Back Explorer, The Lady Raediel coming back to the bubble for various other activities to keep things varied. Currently doing some CG stuff and engineer grinding to catch up on all the new stuff.

I have been playing with a couple of friends in my own private group, but they are pretty inactive these days for various reasons, and I would love to see some other humans flying about that don't want to just blow me up.

I have no issues with PvP in general, but tend to play almost exclusively PvE theses days. I am just getting to slow in my reflexes and thin on patience to deal with PvP and if I need that itch scratched, well I have dozens of other game to do that in. I have zero interest in Elite PvP, not even entered CQC yet (but may do one day if I get bored). Elite for me is about relaxing, being immersed in the galxy around me, while listening to music.

I am East Coast Australia, GMT +10, play on PC through Steam and have applied for the Mobius Asia/Pacific group.

Hope to be accepted soon, and see my fellow Commanders around where ever my little red head explorer may end up.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:05 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, new Commanders! :)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

MarshallV
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MarshallV

Postby MarshallV » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:23 am

Greetings. I just really started playing E:D recently. I bought a HTC Vive last year and was looking for games to play in VR. This game was on the list. I picked it up, discovered playing in VR without controllers wasn't awesome. Recently picked up a HOTAS and pedals and started playing again. I know nothing of the lore, I know very little of the game, but I sure do like flying around doing missions, exploring, trading and shooting pirates. I've been playing Solo because I know what its like to play a game with l33t 00b3r people living in mom's basement with nothing to do all day but gank others just trying to have fun. Though I know I'm missing out on what seems to be a great opportunity for some online socializing, hence why I am here. Didn't even realize this type of thing existed or was even possible till today when I ran across a forum post on Reddit about it.

44 y/o Male with a gamer family of 4 (though I haven't got them into E:D...yet) living in western Canada. I play most evenings.

Cheers!

M

Jacobite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jacobite

Postby Jacobite » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 pm

CMDR Jacobite.

Home is Kohl Terminal - Liaedin.

Hey guys, its pretty cool to have somewhere to join in and not have to constantly watch your back. Well me and Elite go all the way back to commodore 64, spent the last 10yrs or more with Freelancer (modded online) so when this came out it was kinda inevitable what was gonna be the next 10yrs for me (hopefully). Really like the way this is going so far and am in no hurry for developments, quit happy to just role along with it as it goes. I`m very much a freelancer in this game and very much do my own thing but, having said that its just as cool to stop and have a chat here and there or help someone out if I can. So unless I`m out exploring (something I really enjoy) I`ll hopefully see some of you around the bubble :)

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:22 pm

Welcome to the group and the forum Commanders MarshallV and Jacobite. Fly safe.

RUDI RUDE
Harmless
Harmless

Postby RUDI RUDE » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi and thanks for letting me join Mobius.
I'm CMDR RUDI RUDE.

I have been playing elite a few weeks now and have avoided open because of the pvp element even though I am interested in pvp but wish it to be fair.
I'm from England and live in a coastal area along the Dorset shoreline.
Will be great to meet some like minded gamers.
I mainly play flight Sims and fps games.
I haven't played many games in the past ten years coz nothing really caught my attention and I have been busy writing and singing.
Sal that changed when I saw Elite brought a new edition out.

Thanks again.
Rudi Rude o7
CMDR RUDI RUDE
OVER & OUT
o7

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Welcome to the group Commander Rudi Rude

RUDI RUDE
Harmless
Harmless

Postby RUDI RUDE » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:39 pm

oh i was on my phone earlier and think it may have nurfed my application to the pg, should i resubmit?
CMDR RUDI RUDE
OVER & OUT
o7

Return to “Introductions”