Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
luckynan9000
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: luckyman9000
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby luckynan9000 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:13 pm

Hello everybody,

im CMDR luckyman9000, but IRL im Duncan,

I live in The Netherlands in Arnhem, and the reason i have chosen this server is because i don't like the risk of someone just sitting outside the station waiting to kill me.

Dorayn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dorayyn
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Dorayn » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:25 am

Hi everyone!

I'm CMDR Dorayn, I discovered the game when it was on the gamepass and really enjoyed it. I just got back at it recently. I didn't know such a group was a thing but I'm glad I found it. :)

MrHijagi
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MrHijagi

Postby MrHijagi » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:45 pm

CMDR MrHijagi Transmitting in to the dark.

For those that receive my transmission.
It has been over a week sinds my journey into the dark began...

Sorry but this is not one one of those story's.
So my name is MrHijagi (also in game) and i have been playing for over a week now.
and find this game very enjoyable.
So now after a recommendation of a friend i decided to check into this place.
I hope to find a lot like minded CMDR's in the journey through the dark.

P.s. maybe after some time i will continue the story. :P

Rocky shooty
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rocky shooty

Postby Rocky shooty » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:47 pm

o7 all,

Cmdr Rocky Shooty here. I've been around the verse a while and decided it's time to join up.

I've got several ships, most with some engineering, GFSD boost, lots of permits and a few elites.

I'm interested in group mining primarily, but I have a fuel rat and repair ship, and a krait mk2 I enjoy for combat.

Looking forward to seeing y'all in the black.

Fly safe.

KYRAN.H
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KYRAN.H

Postby KYRAN.H » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:54 am

My names Kyran but call me Ky, Coming back to elite after a few years away.

Kyran.H in game. and starting over from the beginning looking to get out into the black and see what the universe has to offer.

always played in solo I've never been into PvP and open was always for me a massive who's going to make me need rebuy next and solo got very lonely

looking forward to playing in a universe with other people in it.

Thanks

Mr. Jimbo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jimmy Rigonz

Postby Mr. Jimbo » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:27 am

Hi all,

Just saying hi! I've returned to the game after a long break and it feels great to be part of this amazing group!

I am Commander Jimmy Rigons in-game and I usually play on ED:Odyssey. If you see me out there in the black, feel free to say hi!

Cheers folks - great to be here.
Mr. Jimbo/CMDR Jimmy Rigonz.

Redbak
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Redbak

Postby Redbak » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:01 am

Hello !
I am Redbak ,with the same name ingame. Ive been playing Elite now for a little over 200 hours.i'm from Liverpool originally but currently live on the east coast of suffolk,England.
I'm all about trading and exploration and have just managed to get the hang of engineering. Ive traded my way up to an anaconda and have engineered the fsd drive to grade 3.With more time i intend to engineer the rest of the ship too.
Ive named her Thunderchild 3 on account of evil buggers in open play killing the first two.gits.
I sincerely look forward to speaking and playing ingame with you all and will fly to the sol region from volciates tomorrow as learning and carrying out engineering has made my head spin and im knackered!
Regards,
Redbak.

LordFerret
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: LordFerret

Postby LordFerret » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:05 pm

Greetz...

Cmdr LordFerret here. I've been playing Mobius PvE America since 2018. This is the first I've seen of these forums. I have in the past posted in the Frontier ED forums, under Exploration, but I've not been there in quite a while. I do not have Odyssey, I play Horizions live. Currently I'm in my DBX (still) out in the black doing what I like, exploring. For the time being I'm in the Formidine Rift, heading towards Errant Marches. Perhaps I'll see you out there in the black... say hello.

Redbak
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Redbak

Postby Redbak » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:50 pm

Good Evening everyone I'm Commander Redbak. I was recently introduced to Elite dangerous ,having come from virtually every Battlefield game, DCS world and Lock on before that.
I currently have 240 hours of ED behind me now and have engineered the FSD on my 'Conda through grade 3 and im working on thrusters and scanners, I'm hoping to find some great team players on here for Pve, and I enjoy trading and exploration.
I live on the east coast of Suffolk in England ,looking forward to making great memories with you all and lets face it, the backdrop scenery will always be gorgeous in this game.

Don Vines
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NU'KOLO VINES

Postby Don Vines » Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:35 pm

Hi everyone

I’ve been a player of Elite over the years in most of its iterations, but dipped into E.D. several years ago. The biggest fun I had in the early days of this E.D. insertion was with my other Commander on the Distant World 2 Epic toward Beagle Point. With only a 30-light year FSD It taken me over 12 months to get back to the bubble; lots of scanning in between. That Cmdr (my in-game cousin) is currently on a 3 yr mission out in the deep dark.

That means this avatar (Cmdr Vines) is not allowed to go on exploration missions and is basically confined to the bubble. That said, I want to chart a route to Colonia to get my lasers beefed up.

Colonia, only 21, 994.36 light years away; good grief! :shock:

Spansh Active, "Let's go"

07 Cmdr’s

Return to “Introductions”