Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Oveli Cashbond
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Oveli Cashbond
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Oveli Cashbond » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:59 pm

Had this game for a long time but just now took it seriously and entered the Learning Curve....lol
Been playing EVE but recently stopped. I like the simulator aspect of ED over click and point and the monthly fees.
I also really like the Private Groups aspect and never seen it like this before and look forward to flying with others and not to worry about other groups [CORPS] ganking.
I'm 60 yrs old, live in southern California. Currently using saitek x45 but also can use the Thrustmaster 4....maybe, if I get the upcoming PS4 version, I will be ready.
Been doing mostly Boom deliveries to build up funds and ships
Current location; Eravate, Cleve Hub
Cordial with Federation
Sidewinder [upgraded]
Eagle [upgraded]
Viper MkIV [upgraded]
Cobra MkIV [ new, upgraded some]

Looman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gendar Odon

Postby Looman » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 am

Hi there!

CMDR Gendar Odon here from germany.

Played only in Solo or in Private Group with my Friends until now, because I always dreaded running into some Douchebag who shoots me up just for the fun of it.

I hope getting in touch with you guys and having a great time!

DeesanManguire
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DeesanManguire

Postby DeesanManguire » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Good afternoon CMDRs!

My tag in game is DeesanManguire. Been playing this game in solo and a private group with one other friend for a fair few months now and loving it. I'm a 28 year old young professional in the legal sector so I don't have a huge amount of time to play but I try to at least get an hour or so each day of Elite in where I can.

Currently flying an asp explorer and hanging around Synuefe XR-H d11-102 for no real reason :roll:

I do enjoy the PvP element of Elite Dangerous but I would much rather play in a safer environment for alot of my general day to day play as I focus on trade and exploration much more than combat anyway. Additionally, I get far too wound up by griefers ruining people's fun when we're trying to accomplish a goal as a community *ahem*

I'd rather get involved in the Elite community in a co-operative manner, help out newer players where I can and pick up some tips from the vets without having to worry about griefers or other players attacking when trying to accomplish a goal. Though sometimes that danger is part of the fun and brings about some emergent gameplay but it really depends on what mood I am in and what I am trying to accomplish. I'm also pretty useless at combat, so there's that.

Once the excavation in Synuefe is completed I'm planning a trip to the core for my first time and I'm happy to travel with others and meet up along the way to share cool systems we saw and just generally enjoy the journey!

Hopefully, I'll be flying with you all soon, fly safe guys!

Mexor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mexor

Postby Mexor » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi All,

I am Mexor from the UK, kinda new to game but a fast learner!

Hope to see you all in space :)

Regards

Khurahe
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Khurahe

Postby Khurahe » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 am

Hi there!

CMDR Khurahe from Canada.

In RL im a 35 yo game developer. I like to spend most of my time in front of a computer screen. I'm playing on PC.

Been a casual ED pilot for the last year, mostly solo play but I just discovered Mobius and i'm really interested in the more casual PVE group environment. Interacting with other players will definitely add to my current experience. My current space goals are focused toward exploration and trades.

That game is amazing and just keeps getting better. So much still to learn.

Looking forward meeting some of you in space!

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

RaelM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: RaelM

Postby RaelM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi,

I'm Rael, 29 y/o ex-military and current Network Architect. I play on the PC.

Finally got fed up of being dragged into PvP last night when trying to scan alien obelisks. I'm all for PvP but when I want it, so I finally decided to join Mobius, that way I can interact with the community but not get dragged into non-consensual PvP.

Madd_Jakk
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Madd Jakk

Postby Madd_Jakk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:36 am

Greetings Commanders,

My name is Madd Jakk and I am currently calling Shinrarta Dezhra my home. I once flew around Hyperion and LHS 535 with the Hyperion Star Alliance. I have decided to retire from Wing leadership and rediscover the wonders of the Galaxy! If you're looking for a chill UK/EU player group focusing on system management, checkout the Hyperion Star Alliance.

I happen to be an American CMDR, and I am more or less looking for others on my side of the pond to hangout with more. I am also a new Twitch streamer and fast friends of Privateer's Alliance and TIIQ streamers. If you would like to see what I am up to you can check me out here: https://www.twitch.tv/madd_jakk, and also follow on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Madd_JakkGaming

Although PvP has it's wonders, I've seen the dark side of it through a lot of griefers. Especially when you're trying to build up systems and minding your own business. I prefer being able to enjoy the game in it's entirety without having to worry about unscrupulous players, especially those that do what we call "stream sniping", where a viewer checks you out only to interrupt your gaming while on live. I believe CMDR's seeking to go about and taking everything they want to do in game without harassment is the best way to go.

Looking forward to having fun out in the void. See you around CMDR's. If you can't fly safe, fly DANGEROUS :)

Cthuloid1921
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cthuloid1921

Postby Cthuloid1921 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Good Morning all,
My name is Jason
My in game Cmdr name is Cthuloid1921
Im on Xbox one, from the US and looking for a good PvE server in the us for xbox players. Im 37 yrs old, a team player and am looking to learn! Thanks for having me.

That being said, what steps do i have to take from here to gain access to a PvE server? Should i be making a post elsewhere as well?

G4Z
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: G4RY

Postby G4Z » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:13 pm

o7 CMDR'S.

G4Z In the forums as well as my Steam name.
CMDR G4RY in game.

I'm 27 years old and from the UK, playing on PC.

I have been apart of the Mobius community for about three/four days now, and i'm truly amazed! Never have i seen such a welcoming group of people wherever i go around the universe. The alien ruins puzzle has had a fair share of people trying to unravel the mysteries behind them, and the best thing about it is that everyone has been working together, talking, helping eachother out... it's been fun! Always greeted with an o7 wherever and whenever people see each other.

I have been playing ED for 600+ hours now, and the most fun i have had from this game is the passed 10-20 hours i have been playing, it has been entertaining to say the least.

Thanks for accepting me :D and i will help anyone in anyway i can

Fly safe Cmdr's

Return to “Introductions”