Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Lonestar166
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cinderelli
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Lonestar166 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:04 pm

I dream of someday being part of the Mobius elitepve private group. It would be so nice not to be getting ganked by unwanted players.

starsphinx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Starsphinx

Postby starsphinx » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi Starsphinx here. Female, 40s, South West UK. First met Elite in the early 90s when then boyfriend got hold of Elite plus - which I fell in love with. Although going long periods without playing I never forgot it and had an emulator (I think that is the right term) on my windows desktop with it on, as well as doing regular internet searches. I could not afford to go in to the crowd funding stage but got the game when it came out (and bought a new computer to play it on) and did get the life time pass when Horizons came out last year.

I love the whole multiplayer thing - seeing other people playing the same thing I am in a virtual world gives me a kick. On the other hand I am not brilliantly skilled and may go long periods without playing which makes me good victim material in open play so I have plucked up the courage to join Mobius.

I grew up reading the likes of EE "doc" Smith, Asimov, Heinlein and have always dreamed of travelling among the stars - this game is the closest I will get (older female disabled does not make prime astronaut material lol) and I love it to bits. I tend to be bobbing around doing my own thing as the urge takes me rather than piling in to the latest big thing (although the urge occasionally takes me to do just that lol) and I look forward to occasionally passing ships in the black and waving hello.

Sev
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alexey Sevchenko

Postby Sev » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:43 am

CMDR Sevchenko reports in for duty.
Hi, i'm Alex, I'm almost thirty :D and living in good old Germany, Rheinland to be specific. I consider myself a nice guy that likes Science Fiction, all kinds of tech and space exploration/combat games. I also consider myself an average pilot, on the sunny side of things, i destroyed only one of my ships yet. It was a Sidey, shot down when i buzzed the tower of a Majestic Class Interdictor. Nice view, bad outcome. I also hammered a factory new Adder into a Orca once, god bless the invention of shields.
Well im not good with english grammar and even worse with Introductions, so if you have any more question about me, i will answer them as best as possible.
I hope we gonna have a good time together, see you in Space, Cowboys and fly safe this weekend ;).
"You know Sidewinders get a bad rep? They got a cool shape, they got potential. You like Sidewinders right?"

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:31 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Alexey.

I imagine that your Sidie Vs Majestic Interdictor incident was quite interesting. :D Welcome aboard, commander!

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Jacob_keyes
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jacob key3s

Postby Jacob_keyes » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Hey guys! Just introducing myself and looking forward to winging up with new CMDRs. I'm in the UK and my gamer tag is: Jacob key3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thtat mf wolf
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: That MF Wolf

Postby thtat mf wolf » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm That MF Wolf. I live in Japan but I'm from Chicago.

plushie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Plushielord

Postby plushie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:30 am

Howdy folks, Plushielord here. Finally wrapped my head around the controls and am looking to get stuck into Elite Dangerous. I'm looking for a pvp-free group and from what i have read this group since great. I'm from Australia with plenty of freetime and cant wait to be carrying cargo around the vast galaxy of systems.

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:02 am

thtat mf wolf wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm That MF Wolf. I live in Japan but I'm from Chicago.

Hi, i scooped up your xbox request from the US friends list, i've put you forward for the EU group as its a better fit for your timezone (the admin of that group is in S Korea) hopefully you should get an invite soon but it may take a while as we are having technical difficulties with the xbox group right now
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

indestructigal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tiffany Seville

Postby indestructigal » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi everybody!

Commander Tiffany Seville (aka indestructigal) from Chicago. Recently learned about Elite Dangerous from an online acquaintance. Having fun getting started, even though I'm apparently a terrible pilot.

IAmBoom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Boom-

Postby IAmBoom » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey, CMDR Boom- here.

I've been interesting in giving this game a try for awhile and finally looked into it a bit more after the whole alien hype and wanted to give it a try, so here I am. Mainly looking for pve and have no experience with games like this. Slowly getting better and I'm only overshooting things by a few hours!

Return to “Introductions”