Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Morgan Bateson
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Morgan Bateson
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Morgan Bateson » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:08 pm

6502C wrote:Hello! My game name is 6502C (the CPU from the Atari 8-bit systems).

I first played Elite on the Atari ST, then found it again on the X-Box. About a year ago I joined the PC master race and started playing again.

I've played a lot of solo because I had a run of bad luck with gankers early on, so I'm looking forward to playing in group with other players who aren't d-cks.

You can check out my other hobbies here: https://www.facebook.com/kamandi.kirby.9

Welcome 6502C, MOS 6502 here. No, that's just kidding you (and it's the Commodore VIC20 CPU),

That's quite an impressive hobby you have there! Very very much so!

Welcome, and feel free to add me (Morgan Bateson, currently in the bubble doing some PvE combat) or Doug Heffernan my alt, currently exploring (Bubble -> Colonia -> Beagle Point).

"Captain, do you know what year this is?"
"Of course I do. It's 2278."

– Jean-Luc Picard and Morgan Bateson, 2368 ("Cause and Effect")

Jedai
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jedai23

Postby Jedai » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:26 pm

Hi, Jedai23
I'm an 84'er, but have only recently got back into ED on PC, I was playing on the PS4 before.
I hang out at the Diaguandri section, but am just starting the engineer grind. I'm happy to help like minded commanders and am a bit of an all rounder.
Fly safe commanders, o7

Morgan Bateson
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Morgan Bateson

Postby Morgan Bateson » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:19 pm

Welcome, welcome !

"Captain, do you know what year this is?"
"Of course I do. It's 2278."

– Jean-Luc Picard and Morgan Bateson, 2368 ("Cause and Effect")

MaxiM
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wolf Vantage

Postby MaxiM » Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:26 am

Hello!

New to the forums, but I've been a member of the Facebook group pretty much from the beginning I believe. Missed all the old Elite games, since I was only 2yo when the first one came out and by the time I really got into space-sims it was already Wing Commander Prophecy era ;)

Joined Mobius group (Eurasia) in game last month under my old CMDR name. Pretty late to the party, but life dragged me away from ED fairly soon after it's release (pledged on Kickstarter iirc). Now years later, starved for some proper space adventures I've been killing ED since Valentines day. Seems like it was good timing too, since ED suddenly started popping off again :D

Hope to stumble upon some of you in the Verse and there's a chance that my fiancée will get bored on NMS soon and join the group too. So far I have randomly met only one CMDR while playing in the group, but hopefully that will change soon enough.

o7 CMDRs! :mrgreen:

MarkoMas7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MarkoMas7

Postby MarkoMas7 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:04 pm

Hello!!

Commander MarkoMas7 here. I am second time applying for entering Mobius group, first time under account Asanovic7. I like to play Elite getting to know other people without being blown up, which forces me be in solo mode for the sensitive missions.

Thanks, best regards!

Cheers!

Thorgard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dante079

Postby Thorgard » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:25 am

Hello!

Commander Dante079 here i also go by Thorgard or Bjorn. I've never been a fan of PvP in almost any game as i prefer cooperative play and having fun rather then heavy competitiveness. It probably also doesn't help that i've never been good at PvP to begin with anyways too. I prefer the comradery of PvE and working with others more then anything regardless of if it's bounty hunting NPC's or mining it's more fun to me this way . I'm also still learning the game there's a lot of things that i have little awareness of and others i haven't tried yet or don't even know are possible regardless thanks for having me and i hope to make plenty of friends in my adventures!

Thanks!

cybervillage911
Harmless
Harmless

Postby cybervillage911 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:37 am

Welcome everyone,

I am a newbie, first have to get some clearance about this Ctrl + Space Commander iPat!

Is happy to be here today, as always very enthusiastic and positively thinking

Wysłane z mojego C36 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Return to “Introductions”