Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Xebeth » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:31 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Jellyfish6
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jellyfish6
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Jellyfish6 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:30 am

Hello all! Glad to be here and looking forward to seeing you in the game. Been playing on and off for a couple of years but as a casual player I'm not cash rich. I'm in it more for the fun than cash. I've just gone VR...wow why did I wait so long?

OnTheMinute
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: OnTheMinute

Postby OnTheMinute » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:07 pm

My Name is Anthony. I live in the United States in a town called Edison in the state of New Jersey. I love this game. When the ps4 version was first released I didn’t run into other players at all. When I did start seeing other players I was so excited and tried talking with them in game (in character) with no response. I just got interdicted and I thought cool someone’s “role playing” a pirate. I THOUGHT they would be like the NPCs and say something witty but instead I just got destroyed. When I started doing community goals it was even worse. I HATED that no one was interested in playing with others! Instead you just have MUTE psychopaths that just want to watch the world burn. When I discovered Mobius I was so relieved to know I wasn’t the weirdo after all and there are other like me out there playing on Mobius without worrying about senseless murder. I can’t wait to get on and see what a dream come true it all really is. Now that the thargoids are here I’ll leave you with this quote; “THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG!”

HIspeedLOdrag
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HIspeedLOdrag

Postby HIspeedLOdrag » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi Mobius!

I heard about y'all a long time ago, but today my trader Cutter got chain-interdicted and gang-banged by a couple "people" in engineered Condas while I was doing the magical new Rhea passenger run. It was the first time I played E:D in a few months, and it was really fun to see the reddit community out there and try out the new update... until the griefers showed up. It pushed me over the edge.

I do mostly trading and a some CZs. Most other missions seem too tedious.

Also in the Aisling Slack group, dropped in to help from time to time but just got unpledged at the 2.4 update.

donavanbadboy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Frank Poole

Postby donavanbadboy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 am

Hi, my commander name is Frank Poole.

I have applied to join Mobius because I'm sick of gankers and want to play the game with others in a friendly environment.

Looking forward to winging up with other friendly ladies and gents soon :)

ValeVonCross
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Valevoncross

Postby ValeVonCross » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:33 am

Hi,
In game I am ValeVonCross. I have had this game for a while now, I play when I can. As most, I have a busy family life. I am 36 and I am an American. So sorry. I am from the East Coast. I usually play in the Solo game, so I have no idea what happens in the other mode. I have been nervous to play that as I dont want to get dead a lot.

I joined because I saw you guys mentioned in the ED forums and thought, why not, could be fun.

So uh yeah, I hope to see some of you in game, and I'll do my best to not screw up. I'll have your back, if you have mine, ok?

Chefsquirrel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Roban87

Postby Chefsquirrel » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi all,
CMDR name: Roban87
Forums name: Chefsquirrel

My names Rob and im a 30yr old chef with a wife and kids. Elite is my escape and im quite into delving into the lore and a touch of roleplay while in-game. I chose PvE because A) since GPP on xbox ive been mainly trade and exploration so my combat abilities for PvP arent that great
B) the chatter in PvP is very 'fourth wall breaking' i like to kind of get lost in the world. Im an amateur (very amatuer) novelist so like to think of it as living a sci-fi book lol

Jinax Meredko
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jinax Meredko

Postby Jinax Meredko » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:44 pm

Ahoj!

I am Jan from Czechia and I am 23 years old. Over the day I am a student, active sportsman (I love skiing) and a shop assistant in sport equipment shop. I like history, alternate history and sci-fi. Books, games, stories, doesn't matter. When I need to move and stretch my body, I like to walk in the country, in the mountains (or ride there on a bicycle). I am also interested in politics, both local and international. The best time for a political debate is usually after 22. and after some beers. So if you plan to go pass the Czech Republic and want to see more than Prague (or especially if you don't want to be surrounded by an army of tourists) just write me here or in the game and I'll try to help you. I'll be very happy to do this, in exchange for some tips for your country.

And when the sun sets and night comes, then I am CMDR Jinax Meredko, a local trader of Bilfrost, also a vigilante and adventurer. Grew up at Eranin, I hate communists and fight against dictator regimes throughout the galaxy. There has been a longer story. At first I just hated communists, but after being a member of Civitas Dei for a year and half, I decided to change my mind and then became a servant of freedom, fighting my silent undermining war against the former fellas. Moving my base to Bilfrost, I am assuring funds for a future help to the Alliance, for playing my tiny part in the galactic battleground. Currently flying a trio of ships - Beluga as a cashmaker, FDL as a hand of vengeance (the ship is named Hengist's Revenge, in honor of the deceased Emperor - but that is an another story) and Asp Explorer as the multipurpose workhorse (soon will be replaced by Anaconda). Independence, Honour and Justice, these are my moral pillars and I shall defend them at any cost.

Fly safe CMDRs.

D.Beauregard
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Derek Beauregard

Postby D.Beauregard » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:44 am

Greetings!
CMDR Name: Derek Beauregard

I'm David from germany, 40 years old and working as a nurse in oncology.
I joined Mobius, because I got sick of gankers who just prey on helpless pilots departing from Farseers inc. for example. Nothing against an honest roleplayed pirate ambush though...but I hate coming back from a long exploration trip, with millions worth of data in my ship's computer and losing it all to some dude who thinks he can improve his self-esteem by shooting unarmed ships without even some valuable cargo..anyway....looking forward to see you guys out in space.
Fly safe!

VityaPetya
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: VITYAPETYA

Postby VityaPetya » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi,

I'm Peter from Hungary. I connected to Mobius long time ago but missed this introduction thing somehow.
I'm playing ED since the release. My CMDR name is Vityapetya. I mostly trading and do missions sometimes bounty hunting.

Looking forward to play with you guys
Fly safe!

Return to “Introductions”