Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
c4ridw3n
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby c4ridw3n » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Greetings!

CMDR c4ridw3n (c4 or cari)
I have been gaming since the mid 80s.
This is my first space sim game and I am in love with it.
Looking forward to joining in the fun!

Jonas Lander
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jonas Lander

Postby Jonas Lander » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:00 am

Hello CMDR's, I am CMDR Jonas Lander. I am 47, been playing games for a while, and love Elite Dangerous. I have been playing for about 3 months, and finally decided to see what Mobius was about, and was very impressed. I have been exploring lately, and I don't often do combat. The one thing I don't like about ED is anyone can gank you for no reason, so I play solo mostly, but it gets boring with no one else to share adventures with. Hoping to see y'all out in the black.

acj74
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: acj74

Postby acj74 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:09 am

Hello all! I'm CMDR acj74 (I really should have thought that out before choosing a profile name for the PlayStation). I'm 42 and live in the eastern US.

I've had ED since it launched on the PS4 and have been playing exclusively in solo play. I have a wife and 3 kids, so play time can be sparse and sporadic. That's why I stay away from open.

Hopefully will soon see you in the black o7

amibios
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AMIBIOS666

Postby amibios » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi all

CMDR: AMIBIOS666

Name: Mark

Go *all* the way back to Elite II, installed from floppy disks :D on my super expensive 386

Decided to get back to it when I bought an XBOX One and then Legendary.

Took a while to get up the learning curve but I've really enjoyed the game play and managed to avoid any combat as I'm not very good in 3D space. I have 600K + and a cobra MKIII kitted. My thanks for getting to this point to all the good guys doing helpful videos on YouTube. I'd have sent the game back otherwise.

Wouldn't mind getting involved in some trading/exploration with some folk as wing man or group.

M

Farinton
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Farinton

Postby Farinton » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:47 pm

CMDR Farinton, 43, UK. Played back in the day, playing again on PC.

Joined Mobius as I'm doing the Ruins missions and am not 100% comfortable doing it in Open with an Asp that folds like a cheap suit. Generally an Open player for most things but wanted a bit more interaction without instant death at things like CGs, Ruins, Thargoid Base investigations and such like.

See you out in the black!

Akil Hashim
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Akil Hashim
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Akil Hashim » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Mobius wrote:welcome to this forum guys,

Hello, I thank you for the acceptance into you esteemed organization.
Attachments
rank rep.PNG
rank rep.PNG (206.62 KiB) Viewed 2378 times
INARA rank.PNG
INARA rank.PNG (194.91 KiB) Viewed 2378 times

SeppiMontana
Harmless
Harmless

Postby SeppiMontana » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey @ all out there in the space. My Name is SeppiMontana84 (PSN) ("Seppi" is fine for calling). I am new to the game but I teach myself by YouTube tutorials and so on so I hope that I can do fine in the stars. I speak German, Italian and English so if someone wants to wing (after telling my how it works ;-) ) just request. I am now at ~8 h game and I am setting up an adder to make some trading so I can buy an even better ship. Looking forward for some jolly cooperation.

Gesendet von meinem CUBOT MAX mit Tapatalk

Aztek1701
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Morton

Postby Aztek1701 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 am

o7 Cmdr Morton here.

I'm newbie to Mobius group but not really a newbie to the game being a founder. Only really got back into the game about 2 months ago and havent been playing in open since forever, as I was tired of getting Ganked every time I said "hi" to somebody. I'm currently based in Shinrarta Dezhra trying to grind up enough money to equip my new ship. Looking forward to meeting you in the void. :)

Fly safe.....

Malty71
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malty71

Postby Malty71 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi, Cmdr Malty71, playing on PS4. Thrilled with the game, having obsessively played the original Elite as a young teen. Enjoying participating in the Community Goals and have tentatively pledged allegiance to Felicia Winters to check out Powerplay. Currently flying an Asp Explorer largely paid for by Community Goal rewards, exploration data and cargo missions. Have mostly stuck to Solo mode thus far (got impatient being denied docking at a Community Goal Station in Open Play :D) but keen to participate in a PvE group. Looking forward to trying some differnet mission types and also go exploring further afield!

o7

Cartharsis
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cartharsis

Postby Cartharsis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Heyo :D CMDR Cartharsis here (PC). Usually go by Carth. Long time MMORPG player (10+ years) and still played Star Wars: Tie Fighter CD Rom up until I decided to try this and am completely hooked! Playing with HOTAS and TrackIR 5, immersion is unreal! Pledged to Aisling Duval and a slave free Empire. Member of Aisling's Angels. Exploration and trading mostly, in my AspX, looking to dabble in combat and wing up with folks for some PVE fun no matter the mission. I play on through steam, you can find me there or in game as Cartharsis. Hope to see you all in the black! o7

Return to “Introductions”