Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
SilverStagg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SilverStagg
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby SilverStagg » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:05 am

Hi All.

CMDR SilverStagg reporting in from New Zealand.
Heard about ED from a friend then recently bought it after chatting to a student of mine about the game.
I'm a casual, so PvE suits me better.

fishinthecity
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: starfish prime

Postby fishinthecity » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:47 pm

OK i am 50 years old and have been playing video games for as long as they have been around i remember playing elite on the bbc micro yonks ago even got my badge.I am into deep space travel mainly but like to hang around a system to make money if it is profitable.I was also(and sometimes still play) mad into freelancer built the bases got all the ships and explored the whole system.I am now looking for a more relaxed gameplay.

Simon Koster
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kargh

Postby Simon Koster » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi everyone!

Cmdr Kargh here, a middle-aged man going by the name Simon (40) from the beautifull province Groningen in The Netherlands. On workdays busy as a machine builder and in the evening a proud husband and by the grace of my wife, part-time gamer! Playing this game for a long time now (and still discovering new things) with a friend and looking for more Cmdr's to fly with and have fun online without being afraid to be shot to pieces by everyone I encounter.

Looking forward to find new fellow-ED fan's and have great explorations!

Ruco
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rucomania
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Ruco » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi all,

I'm Cmdr Rucomania and having a blast in my private group with Cmdr Kargh (Simon Koster).
I am 50 years young and working as a full-time ict systemengineer, i'm living in The Netherlands in the city of Utrecht.
Gaming is in my blood since 1984 and yeah i have been playing the first Elite at that time.

I'd like to meet with other pilots in a friendly and non-agressive player environment, without the burden of player pirates trying to kill me on sight (so open play is out of the question for me).

Looking forward to meet some Cmdr's in-game and hopefully enjoying this great game even more :)

Greetings,

Rucomania

Honeybadger33
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Honeybadger33

Postby Honeybadger33 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 am

Hi guys and gals. My names Sammy and Im just a good ole boy from Alabama. Im just getting into Elite even though Ive had the game since launch and was a backer. The game was tedious and had some problems when it came out primarily with setting up my joystick and lack or instructions just put me off the game and I finally installed it to give it another try about a week ago. God I had no idea what I was missing all this time. Now Im hooked. Im currently Bounty Hunting in REZ sites to earn cash. So far Im in a upgraded Cobra MkIII and made my first million credits profit from bounty hunting alone. I have a pretty decent set up to play with. Right now I have my trusty Saitek X52 (The original that came out first not the new ones. Got it back in 05 I think it was and still going strong) and running a old TrackIR3 with the expansion clip on my Razer Tiamat Headset. Im hoping to meet some new friends to fly with that can help me out and teach me more about the game. Im still pretty green on some things but Im learning and love it.

My game name is HONEYBADER33 so if your around and feel like teaching me the ropes or flying with me just add me. Im on at all hours of any given day so Im sure to run into you soon. Happy Flying!

UthervL
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: UthervL

Postby UthervL » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 am

Hello all.

Reporting in from upstate NY.

Thanks for creating this community!

Uther

FOXTR0T O5CAR
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FOXTR0T O5CAR

Postby FOXTR0T O5CAR » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Hello CMDR's - o7
I'm FOXTR0T O5CAR from the UK, playing on XB1.
Currently outside the bubble exploring away in my AspX.
Please feel free to add me, always looking for active members for when the going gets tough! Gamertag is exactly as above (2nd O is a zero, and S is a five!)
See you in game!!

penguin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malax Zandr-Solomon

Postby penguin » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi,
I'm a 50 year-old gaming addict. Who spent way too many hours playing Elite on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum in my youth.
I've had Elite Dangerous and Horizons for about a week now. So this game brings back fond memories but the graphics are now so much better!
I've managed to work my small fleet up to a Sidewinder, Cobra MKIII, Viper MKIV and a Type 6 Transporter.
Enjoying the game mainly playing solo as I'm not into the PvP stuff so looking forward to playing PvE.

My Commander Name is Malax Zandr-Solomon.

Solo-nite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Solo-nite

Postby Solo-nite » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Greetings all

I am commander solo-nite from the PS4 world :)

I just recently bought elite a couple of days ago and was recommended Mobius from my friends who have already joined you.

I want to join mobius to enjoy the game without grief from other players.

Nichy Steves
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nichy Steves

Postby Nichy Steves » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:30 pm

CMDR Nichy Steves here,

I wanted to join the group to participate in the BGS with the minor faction. How better to do that than to join the private group itself! I'm mostly a solo player so I jumped at this when I heard about you guys on reddit. The timing is poor however because I'm currently about to take my first trip into the black and tag my very own systems! I'll be putting those BGS plans on hold for now, but when I get back I'll be able to ally myself with all that sweet exploration data!

Thanks for reading and safe flying CMDRs,
CMDR Nichy Steves

Return to “Introductions”