Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
andreaspada
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spadino
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby andreaspada » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:54 am

CMDR Spadino reporting.

I started the game as CMDR Maxin Kanoch, but after some troubles during the trip back to the bubble after the Jaques Station repair mission, I now play as CMDR Spadino, her former co-pilot. He was lucky to got her Python from her family, after she died of a mysterious alien pathogen...

I'm a 41 years old male, Italian born and currently living in Rio de Janeiro. I'm a musician and a luthier, deeply nerd in the essence. I'm somewhat of an arts geek...
I speak a bunch of languages, being Italian and Portugues the ones I'm used most. I speak English almost clearly, but I'm not very on in "Talk Chats" or things alike, so I prefer the old and good text chat.

I found ED this year, about sixth months ago, and I can't stop playing with. Is the game I wait my entire life! My gamer's profile is strictly PvE: I refuse to play against other players and, the times happened that I was boiled up - covardly - by some players, I remain with the feel that he/her must be a very sad person...
I prefer to explore the environment and find my way in the overwhelming giant galaxy, something I already did to certain extents: I'm the proud owner of some modded ships: Bravo (my beloved Asp Explorer), Princesa (a gorgeous and deadly Python), Serena (my Long Range Exploration/Trading Anaconda), Lata and Tondo (a couple of mining Type-6, one of them at Jaques Station) and a couple of other utilitarian small ships.

I'm now a Pionneer ranked explorer, near to reach Elite status. My game style is strongly in the exploration field, followed by salvage and trading and, of course, passenger's missions. I'm not pledged to any Super Power, and I live between the Bubble and Colonia. Currently, I returned from a Sagittarius A* lonely expedition, which left me with a great feeling that there's many to see yet in the deep.

See you out there!

CMDR Spadino
CMDR Spadino, former co-pilot of CMDR Maxin Kanoch, killed by a SVR malfunction during the exploration of a lovely earth-like planet during the trip back to the bubble after Jaques Station repairing mission.

pyab
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: pyab

Postby pyab » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi Comdr. Pyab on Xbox. Sayin o7 to all.

andreaspada
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Spadino

Postby andreaspada » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Great, glad to met you! I'm actually on PC, but who knows...
CMDR Spadino, former co-pilot of CMDR Maxin Kanoch, killed by a SVR malfunction during the exploration of a lovely earth-like planet during the trip back to the bubble after Jaques Station repairing mission.

James
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAEMONSRUN9393
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby James » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Cmdr DEAMONSRUN9393, running on the Xbox here, I seem to have posted some time ago my intro but I've been nagged twice now to introduce myself , call me James or call me deamons doesn't matter , I'm a casual gamer and love this game and have been at it for 4 months now and only been in this group for 3 , I have also been accepted into the Knights of Mobius which is a sub group and I'm now the tank of paladin, I live in the states in central time zone and usually play at the end of the day as a way to unwind and relax my my mind I hope to see y'all out in the black
Fly safe o7
Demons run when a good man goes to war

Jimandnik
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jimandnik

Postby Jimandnik » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:08 pm

CMDR jimandnik on XBox here. Casual, just getting started. Happy to have found Mobius!

CeruisiamBibens
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ceruisiam Bibens

Postby CeruisiamBibens » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:31 pm

CMDR Ceruisiam Bibens checking in.

UK based and running the game on my laptop. Mercenary by trade, any job, anywhere. Currently chasing the credits to get another ship. My commander name is based on Google Translate from English to Latin. See you on the dark side of the moon.

Vorrash
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vorrash

Postby Vorrash » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:03 pm

CMDR Vorrash, at your service.

UK based player here, just trying to avoid the grief that is Open and play alongside like minded players!

Endless_Trinity
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Endless_Trinity

Postby Endless_Trinity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Hello everyone cmdr name endless_trinity signing in. I'm 37 live in the east coast u.s. I played elite dangerous since release took a year break but now I'm back. I joined Möbius to enjoy the game to the fullest. I enjoy every aspect of the game and would like to meet other like minded cmdrs.

Speed safely cmdrs
o7 endless

N3oNoi2
Harmless
Harmless

Postby N3oNoi2 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Last edited by N3oNoi2 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taem
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Taem

Postby Taem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:40 am

Hi All

CMDR Taem from Australia.

Mainly been playing Solo, but thought it about time I got online for real.

Playing on Xbox.

Cheers

Return to “Introductions”