Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Xebeth » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius new Commanders

Please feel free to add your names to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Kyron Ordo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyron Ordo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Kyron Ordo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello all,

You can find me in Elite by the name Kyron Ordo. Just started playing a week ago. Foolishly tried to add the group Mobius, but will try adding myself to Mobius PVE as I am in the United States EST. Hope to join in the community and meet many of you in the coming months as I'm really enjoying the game.

I used to play EVE online shortly after it was released to retail and played for about six years before moving on and haven't found a game that scratched my Sci-Fi, space travel, simulation fix until I finally got turned on to Elite: Dangerous. I may be dating myself, but I did play the original way back in the day!

I was heavily involved in the EVE roleplaying community with my character Horatio Cain. I would love to participate in some of that here in Elite as well.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

I said, "Texas." She says, "What?!"

Postby thebs » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Michael Connally wrote:Hey all,
43 yrs old optician by trade from Texas US (not a cowboy).

Given your status as a fellow, Gen-X American, this is mandatory ...

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/chris+rea/ ... 64104.html

And for the reading impaired ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMk208Op1Jc
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Thirith
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Goddard

Postby Thirith » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Matt here, AKA CMDR Thirith (and Thirith on the E:D forums as well). I'm 41, live in Switzerland, and have been playing the game seriously for a month or two. I did back it on Kickstarter, but I waited with playing it until I got my Oculus Rift CV1. Since then almost all my VR gaming has been Elite.

Thirith
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Goddard

Postby Thirith » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Oh, I forgot: I don't mind PvP in games like Dark Souls, but I never really initiate it, and I don't mind the occasional fast-paced PvP game, but I've always been more interested in coop when playing online. In theory I like that games like Elite offer different roles, including PvP, but in practice I'm afraid it lends itself too easily to griefing. I've yet to dare venture into open play...

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Thirith

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

WRONGTURN
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WRONGTURN

Postby WRONGTURN » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Hello, My name is the same in game, WRONGTURN . I am retired and play pc games now as a pass time and play mostly all hours.I am in the central time zone (u.s.). I am interested in Mobius because I think the game of elite is much better with friends but I just HATE dealing with all the jerks and bullys that dwell in open play. I would like to meet new friends and play together sometimes as I don't know anyone who plays at my age.lol I enjoy doing different things in game I am a vice admiral for the feds and a duke for the empire so I guess that makes me a traitor to both lol. I prefer to call myself an independent pilot. I mostly do missions for engineer materials and some bounty hunting for boredom relief, and haul a little poop on the side.lol I have avoided power play since 2.1 but I am thinking about joining aisling duval to get the prismatic shields. I have requested to join Mobius pve. on the main menu page a couple of days ago but so far have heard nothing. My playtime is on hold until sunday because my grandson is visiting me right now ( that's my buddy) and he gets all my time.If your interested in flying together , let me know . CMDR WRONGTURN.

gondoix
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: gondoix

Postby gondoix » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:07 am

well u cna find me as cmdr gondoix in the game
my namne is fredrik

im 20 years old have been playing since october last year ^^
i like to do long haul missions planetary bounty hunting
and exploration
cheers

fly safe commanders

Colinkm
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Colinkm

Postby Colinkm » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Greetings from Colinkm,

I've been playing video games since the original Pong came out and used to have the original Elite for the PC. Just bought the Xbox one version of the game and I'm enjoying the learning curve! I've always preferred PVE, but when I dove into open play I guess it was way too soon. Still had the Sidewinder, had no cargo and was lining up to dock within a "no fire zone" when I was jumped by 3 ships. No warning, no demands, and no contest. I get that some people like the pirate/sociopath/murderer style of play but it's not my thing. I'm not going back in open play until I have way more experience.

I like the concept of Mobius PVE and would rather help than hurt.

Look forward to seeing others out there.

Cheers,

Colinkm
No matter where you go...
There you are.
-Buckaroo Banzai-

James
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAEMONSRUN9393
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby James » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:05 am

I have failed to introduce myself it seems, call me daemons my gamer tag is daemonsrun9393 I'm in the US Xbox group , I've been actively playing for close to three months thanks to my dad who got me hooked into the game , I'm fairly good at shootin pirates and running missions, I'm currently awaiting acceptance into the KOM once the Xbox group gets running , I'm a chatty guy so feel free to talk
Demons run when a good man goes to war

Return to “Introductions”