Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
onclebob11
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ONCLEBOB 11
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby onclebob11 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:56 am

Greetings all from CMDR "ONCLEBOB 11"

38 yo Male from france, playing since december 2014.
I like playing multi games in coop mode thats why I went PVE/solo or friends only groups. I dont like the PP system (for now).
Just jumping from systems to other, BH'ing in HIGHRES, doing kill pirates missions and any other mission that can raise my ranks and/or give me cash without putting a bounty on my head.

Actually flying in a Python, around BD-22 3573.

RANKS ----- Combat : Dangerous, Trade : Broker , Explorer : Trailblazer
REPS ----- FEDERATION : Allied Lieutenant, EMPIRE : Allied Count, Alliance : Allied

Feel free to add me as a friend.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Greetings, welcome, and well-wishes to all the new commanders that have posted here or created threads of your own :)

It's so great seeing so many new friendly faces. :mrgreen:

payball
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PAYBALL

Postby payball » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:15 am

Well, introducing my self here to show you I´m not a spammer or something worse!!!!!!

My name Is Pablo Peralta and I´m from Spain. I´m 37 years old and I teach electric guitar and music for a living.

When I was a very young kid I watched the STAR WARS movies (like many of you I suppose ) and thats 90% of the reason why I´m posting this right now!!!!!

The other 10% is because I´ve always been fascinated with flying machines and piloting them but needed glasses since I was a kid and my "fighter pilot career" was very soon frustrated.

Now as an adult I often play flight simulators and recently bought a Saitek X-55 joystick to play them in a more realistic way. This leads me to discover Elite Dangerous as a game who supports it and that was just about to release a MAC version!!!!

How nice is this? A game that combines my two passions?

Thats pretty much how I get involved in the game. I´ve been playing for a while in solo mode to get used to it and get some money, but now I´m planning to get into OPEN PLAY so I decided to register and introduce myself to the community of players because I don't want to be this stranger who starts shooting at you to stole your cargo, or just for fun.

I decided to get in this group since it appears a place where reasonable people gather together to have a richer experience of the game, which is what i´m looking for.

I´m well aware that space is a cold and dangerous place, but I also know that there's always some "behavior rules" in this kind of games that maybe I don't fully understand yet. So I´d like to know more and say sorry in advance if I behave in a disrespectful way!!!!!!!

I´m a fighter in nature, so I don´t hesitate when pulling the trigger, but thats not a reason to not be polite when I do.

So, hoping to see you soon out there!!!!!!!!!!!

PAYBALL

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Postby Philip Coutts » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Hey Payball welcome to the group and forum. Remember though this is a PvE group and the only place you can fight other players is in the war zones.

onclebob11
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ONCLEBOB 11

Postby onclebob11 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Welcome to you CMDR payball, I got a new friend tonight by just subscribing into MOBIUS 2 days ago ! Long life to you and may the force be with you commander !

rehael
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: rehael

Postby rehael » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Hi all, this is CMDR rehael reporting for duty.

I'm a near space courier/explorer, currently flying my beloved green Cobra. I've joined Mobius a long time ago (I don't remember, was it April or May), but decided to join this forum too — I guess sitting on Reddit and FDev Forums is still not enough. :) I'm a KS backer who started flying on Nov 26th — unfortunately the real life (work, life, etc.) won't give me as much time in the cockpit at I'd like to have. Still, I have my small Wing of friends, and I play all 4 E:D modes depending on the mood/time/availability (the 4th mode is Reddit/Forums ;)).

PS: My ships don't have their hardpoint occupied by any pew–pew junk, so even in Open I'm Harmless (but have 4A thrusters). :)

Fly safe, CMDRs!

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:33 am

Welcome aboard to all the new Commanders! Good to have you!

Feel free to add your names to the In game friend list thread and make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

Fly safe! :)
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

TheGardner
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Gardner295

Postby TheGardner » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Hello everyone! Cmdr Gardner295 here.
I'm currently farming up to 30mil to get my first Type 7 around Imperial systems.
I love flying around sectors, hauling cargo, enjoying the view...it kinda relaxes me. Right now I'm in a trade-only mood, so I'm focusing on big truck ships only. I'm waiting until I'm totally bored with it to buy a decent combat ship and join some combat area.
See you around :D

aquillanovae
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: AQUILLA NOVA

Postby aquillanovae » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 am

Hail to All !

I am East coast, and am in-game many evening 10pm-2am... Waiting for the Group accept on the MOBIUS GROUP, so when accepted I will fly as: Cmdr Aquilla Nova
Ships: Imperial Courier, Vulture, Asp, Type-6, Type-7... Like Nav-point, and Ring patrols for system pirate defense. Will also fly as your guard for mining, or swap roles, and mine with my Type-6/7. Will Also just rig my Asp for Exploration, and do exploration runs with you. At present I am building rep with Winter's so I can rig out ships with medium High Performance Pulse Lasers... honestly like Winters Ethics too, but the Utopians seem to have good ideas too, and I am hoping they merge...

Looking forward to flying many hour of random missions with any, but my largest ships now are the ASP EXPLORER, and the TYPE-7, but I'll always rig up a Cobra MK3, or grab my Imperial Courier and head out with you to do some bounty hunting...

Hope to see you all out there soon !

Salute to All !

Cmdr: Aquilla Nova

SepticLimey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Septic Limey

Postby SepticLimey » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:54 am

Hello, my name is Mike and I go by CMDR SepticLimey in the game. Joined the PvE group because it sounded fun and I was tired of paying the deductible every time I got interdicted by a packs of Imperial Clippers and Anacondas that (at the time) seemed to infest all rare goods ports. I put up a good fight in my pimped out Cobra for at least a second or two before one of these clowns would kill my power plant with a burst of plasma. If you see me, say Hello. I'm nice, I promise.

I live in Southeast England, and can usually be found doing the rare circuits around 8-10pm GMT.

Return to “Introductions”