Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Flip » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Welcome to the forum, Commander! Fly safe!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Mikolzed
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mikolzed

Postby Mikolzed » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Hey all,

I'm Mike, 33yo hailing from the uncertain and troubled GMT+2 Greece. I'm currently near SOL, flying in Open with a kinda decked Eagle (just started this game last week, still doing the required customizations in both controls and voice attack stuff).

I'd love to hang with you lot, do stuff in a group, only tried it once with a nice fellow from the US, RES bounties and such. This game packs quite a punch if you haven't watched any videos prior to jumping in. The first time I experienced Hyperspace jump, with the countdown and the related sound effects.. oh the sound effects.. made me a happy captain.

Anyway, once more, nice to meet you all.

49rTbird
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 49rTbird
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby 49rTbird » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Howdy, 49rTbird here. I had heard about your group and wish to give it a try. I am not good at or fond of PvP so hope you all don't mind that. I am looking forward to getting acquainted with you. I am a trader and an explorer and play for fun. I put in 20 to 30 hours a week at this time in ED. :D
Explore until You explodeImageGet a new ship and Go Again!

Blob
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ROB-A-JOB

Postby Blob » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Hello fellow CMDR's

My name is rob I live in Birmingham UK

In game is CMDR ROB-A-JOB

I have been playing ED since Christmas Eve cannot get enough fantastic game brings back
Plenty of great memory's from the 80s loved it then and still do :D

The reason for joining is simple I'm fed up of working hard to get to my goal and
one certain CMDR in my home system seems to to take great pleasure telling me this is a no fly zone and turning my hard earned credits into dust 4 times in 5 days

So thought I would join up with like minded CMDR's who want a good time enjoying what this game has to offer which grows week by week

Enough of my rabbiting on look forward to meeting you all in game I play most nights I'm currently just outside sol but heading back to LHS 1541 tomorrow tc all

sfried
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SiG

Postby sfried » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 am

My name is CMDR SiG

I ususally reside along LP 356-58 and Koriak doing random skirmishes and smuggling runs. My goal is to become allied with the Alliance and crush the Federation.

I met the host of this group Mobius via the Elite Dangerous skype chat, which itself was founded by member of the official forums. The small-talk there sometimes can get a bit out of hand (or rather, skype keeps sending me random pictures of cats and whatnot). I must've registered CMDR Mobius name during the brief introduction I had, but I'm glad I did because I never knew they had a group created.

I must be one of the few people in the United States who play Elite Dangerous, though lately it has gotten some exposure thanks to overhyping (sadly) and the resurrection of the space sim thanks to Star Citizen. I reside on the East coast, but little of that matters as I only get to sporadically play these days due to other games vying for my time (such as Homeworld Remastered) along with classes and work.

Nice to meet you.

ZombieZane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zombie Zane

Postby ZombieZane » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:36 am

I am currently named Zombie Zane, named after my good friend Zed Zane from the Slow Burn series.
I am a long time Eve O player and I got sick of it. I play a bit of Planetside 2, Heroes & Generals, and other stuff that probably doesn't interest you. I have played a bit of Kerbal as well, which may interest some of you. (This being a space sim after all). I am interested in Star C but I am waiting until I see an actual finished game and a price tag.

I like the idea of this group because it only allows consensual PvP, which is basically how I played Eve for so long as part of RvB (for those in the know). I am very quiet if I do join TS because I have kids and cannot make too much noise. I do like to listen to other people's banter and will chime in once in a while.

So far in ED I have only played a couple of days. I have been bounty hunting at the sun and doing the Low intensity combat site in my sidewinder. I have upgraded it a little bit and now perhaps, I am even ready for a new ship as I just got to the 100k mark. I was a bit of an explorer in Eve, so I am interested in going that way, but I also like to shoot stuff a lot. I don't like to be griefed or to grief, though, so I think Mobius will be an interesting time.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Flip » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:17 am

Welcome aboard to the new commanders. Good to have you guys! Fly safe.

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Postby Emanon » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 am

Wow lots of new additions, welcome to all the new (and old) commanders!
CMDR Emanon

ibarzabal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Iron Mayden

Postby ibarzabal » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi everyone!

I am CMDR Iron Mayden (John in real life)
I am 42 years old, and live in Brazil. The speccy was my first computer, and I still own it :) Elite has always been with me, my favorite game and I am now here with you all in Elite Dangerous.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Flip » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Welcome aboard, Commander! Fly safe!

Return to “Introductions”