Reporting for duty sir!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CmdrBulldog
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cmdr Wedge Mckraken
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Reporting for duty sir!

Postby CmdrBulldog » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi folks,

Commander Bulldog signing in. I just started playing the game about 8 days ago. Been having fun helping people out. Did some trading up to Anaconda just to see how long it would take (about wore out my Saitek X52 flying the Lakon 9). Done trading and ready for some combat play. I've only done about 7 hours of PVE combat in Vipers, Asp's, Cobra's and Pythons. Asp and Python being my favorites so far. Currently in the Anaconda, but looking forward to building a fighter up again.

Started playing space sims around 1991 (Wing Commander series) and have been hooked ever since. I'm a programmer and electronics engineer by trade, working for myself so my schedule is flexible as long as I avoid wife agro = ) I live in Arizona.

My gameplay style is more helping others and joking around and having fun. I don't get bored easily so I hang in there for most anything going on. I'm just looking for a relaxed group of folks that like to joke around and have fun. Sounds like I'm in the right place!

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Reporting for duty sir!

Postby Flip » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 pm

You've gone through the Viper, Asp, Cobra, Python and up to the Anaconda in 8 days? That's impressive!

Anyway, welcome aboard, Commander!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

CmdrBulldog
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cmdr Wedge Mckraken
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby CmdrBulldog » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Hi! Thanks. Well, yeah, I've been playing more than I should to be quite honest hahaha! About 3 hours a day in the morning and then 5 hours or so after work at night. Wife thinks I have gone loony actually, but it's a very fun game! I'll get on TS and give you a shout.

Combiseries

Postby Combiseries » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:31 pm

CmdrBulldog wrote:Hi! Thanks. Well, yeah, I've been playing more than I should to be quite honest hahaha! About 3 hours a day in the morning and then 5 hours or so after work at night. Wife thinks I have gone loony actually, but it's a very fun game! I'll get on TS and give you a shout.

Lucky sod. I wish my wife was that lenient.

Starman Jones
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Starman Jones
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Starman Jones » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:40 am

Where in AZ? I'm in Phoenix.
[url="http://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38362"]Image[/url]

CmdrBulldog
Harmless
Harmless