Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
burrzoust
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: burrzoust
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby burrzoust » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Hello CMDRs!
I can not say "i am new in Elite", because i play since Frontier: Elite :) But currently i am flying around XIHE, supporting Zachary Hudson.
Also i am grinding trade rank and i hope i will soon reach Elite! Long distance smuggling misions are really profitting.

Today is funny day, currently finishing mission for Rear Admiral rank and during few hours i will buy my new Federal Corvette!

See you around XIHE cmdrs!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:57 am

Welcome to Mobius, new commanders!

If you are interested in trying a different location and bumping into some other humans, a lot of Mobius commanders hang around our home system of Azrael in Empire space.

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius. We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Oforia
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: OFORIA

Postby Oforia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Hello

Daniel here. CMDR OFORIA in game.
I do play since Dec/14.
PVE style, thx for the opportunity.

Glad.
:arrow: CMDR OFORIA
8-) FEDERAL CORVETTE PVE SHIP :roll:
:twisted: PYTHON PVE SHIP :mrgreen:
:ugeek: ANACONDA MINER SHIP :P

:)

Morddraig
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Morddraig » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:43 pm

HI, my ingame name is Cdr Morddraig, real name is Mark. My Cdr name is a mix of my surname (Morgan, which means "of the sea", and Ddraig, which means "dragon", this is in the Welsh language where we live)

I have had this game on my main PC for 7 months or so, but havent really got past basic stuff due to my busy life as a foster carer. This is soon gonna change, and I joined this community in an effort to finally get into ED and Horizons, and spend some of my time looking after my own interests for a change!
I'm more into PvE than PvP having served 20 years as a combat medic, I decided I have had enough of all that conflict.

I live in South Wales, UK, and am really looking forward to finally getting to use my (quite decent) PC setup in the way I wanted when I built it. I also am into Flight simulation, and sometimes use FSX, P3D V.2 and Xplane 10.
I use Saitek X52 in game together with TrackIR 5 pro on 3x32" Samsung TV/Monitors.

Gswine
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: GSWINE

Postby Gswine » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello there! I am Gswine and Mobius was pretty much the first in game Group that I joined so that means I've been around for a year already.

Certainly my involvement in the game has grown a fair bit since trying to find my path way back then. I have been an active member of the AD Slack, moving to an Admin position many months ago. It was via the Slack that cmdr Quade and I created Pileus Libertas with the goal of creating CG's and adding to the player generated content going on in Elite.

We are focused on BGS in our daily play and with all the ups and downs associated with Power Play it's been awhile since our Pegasi Refugee CG's. Unfortunately what was to be our latest set of CG's have been shelved as FD refine how CG's are produced, though we are re-submitting via the new process.

Looking forward to Engineers and FD opening up the game in new ways :smile:
She was right. Selection B4, His most recent hit, 'Nowhere Nuthin' ****-up,' a sentimental number.

Mathormac
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mathormac

Postby Mathormac » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello all Commander Mathormac here, I have been playing for just about a month now and I am already hooked on the explorer way of life in this game. I heard about this group while reading the posts on the ED forums pertaining to exploration and I liked the idea of private group. I know I could play solo and avoid most of the issues that can be found in open play but that is a boring way to go in my opinion and one that detracts from the community aspect of the game. I am currently working on trading and missions in both the Hauler and Eagle I have to finish kitting out the Adder I have set up to be my deep space explorer. I have taken it on a 1500 ly jaunt into the unknown and found my niche in this game. While trading and running missions gets old after a while the thrill of what is at the end of the next jump while out beyond known space keeps me looking for more.

Solo888
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Solo888

Postby Solo888 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:15 am

Hi all, i joind the grupe cos its the bigest in game, and hopefully this meens more people to play with. Im not much for forums so ill catch you on t.s. latter

Fly safe..solo888

TOPBLAZER85
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TOPBLAZER85

Postby TOPBLAZER85 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

CMDR TOPBLAZER85

enjoy playing with others, have just returned to the bubble from the distant worlds expedition.

SHELLING 2
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SHELLING 2

Postby SHELLING 2 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 pm

CMDR SHELLING 2

been playing elite for a while enjoy seeing players on my travels in the bubble.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Mobius noob, but not a noob to the game, Solo Play-wise. I purposely held off posting in this main thread, while I posted my own intro last weekend.
But just to piggyback off of someone in this thread, with links if you're more interested in me or what I use.
Belshazar wrote:Hello all, I go by Belshazar or Bel. I just picked ED Horizons about a week ago. I liked it so much I bought a Saitek x55 Rhino just to play this game.
Another X55 owner-user, although the X56 is now out, and I'm looking forward to improvements in it's redesigned mini-analog stick.
I recently tried a Tobii EyeX , but had to go back to my DelanClip due to the thickness of my glasses, especially with any distance.
Just recently I moved to a Federal Dropship for more of a challenge, until I double my current worth and finally get a Python.
Other than that, I tend to be a hardware geek, from various angles -- everything from being like being your typical neighbor's kid (only middle aged now) to my brief semiconductor background to working with and under NDAs with chip, PC and other vendors at a couple of household name hardware and software corporations over the years -- so feel free to hit me up if you have hardware issues, although I'll try to help in the Hardware forum too.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Return to “Introductions”