CMDR Melkibren

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Melkibren
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Melkibren
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Melkibren

Postby Melkibren » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello everyone, I go by the name Melkibren (Mel for short, or if you aren't sure how to pronounce it) I just started playing elite about a week or so ago. I've always been a big RPG fan, and just recently started getting into the space sims. I have NMS, SC, and ED, I love all three (although I've been hooked on Elite mostly) I was excited to hear Elite had the solo play option, as I hate griefers in MMO games. Then I heard about this group and decided to head over and check it out. I mostly only play after midnight (Eastern time) till around 4am (job, kid, time is limited lol) but I'm interested in possibly joining a wing to grind out some cash to upgrade my ship (I apologize, I can't remember the make of my ship, will attach pictures) i am currently leaning towards the armed courier role (I really just started doing it and kept with it) delivery and recovery are what I mostly do, but I won't pass up a wanted bounty or turn away an attacker.
Attachments
20160911150440_1.jpg
20160911150440_1.jpg (187.93 KiB) Viewed 1226 times
20160911150014_1.jpg
20160911150014_1.jpg (80.7 KiB) Viewed 1226 times

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Melkibren

Postby Xebeth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Melkibren

What you have there is a Faulcon Delacy Cobra Mk III, very much the archetypal Elite ship, being the only one you could fly in the original game. It's a damn fine ship and will serve you well.

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

Notice you didn't tell him what ship it was......

Copy and paste.........Copy and paste.....

Slacker......

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Melkibren
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Melkibren
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Melkibren » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:26 pm

He told me, it's in first paragraph lol I also forgot to mention I have Horizons pass (if that matters)

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Nah....He done a ninja edit......

Fecking Mods......

:lol:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “Introductions”