Completetly new to this universe!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Doum76
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Completetly new to this universe!

Postby Doum76 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:34 am

Greetings Cammanders and Commandettes :)

Got myself, after 2 years of backing-up, my Oculus Rift, i'm more in MMORPG/MMO and fkight Sim (mostly only DCS), i tried ED about 2 years ago at a friend when he made me try VR for the first time. So you can be sure i was gonna get this game when my Rift came in :)

So i'm still a lot new to this game since a few days, i'm still learning a lot, each day new stuff coming in. Decided to start as Solo while learning the stuff, and just decided to read about all modes and jsut found out you can at anytime go Solo, Open or Private with all youe gear, so i'l be able to join you guys envetualy, just wanna felt more comfortable before... I'm just one drop to black market to get The Dwellers unlock, and each time i land on a land baser to sell it or taking off i get as nervous as hell. :) For now my thrill is bounty huneting to lvl up some rak and stuff and unlucking engineers.

EDIT: Fogot to say i'm on PC. :)
Last edited by Doum76 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: Completetly new to this universe!

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Doum76

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system).
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: Completetly new to this universe!

Postby GreenViper » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:44 am

Welcome CMDR Doum76