ENDED - PREPARING FOR THE PRESIDENT

Talk about community goals and organise co-op play for them.
Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

ENDED - PREPARING FOR THE PRESIDENT

Postby Saberius » Sat May 16, 2015 9:34 am

PREPARING FOR THE PRESIDENT

Description:
President Halsey is planning to arrive any day now, and it's important that hervisit goes off without a hitch.

Acting under advisement of Alliance Prime Minister Edmund Mahon, Mayor Bailey has ordered an increase in security throughout the sector, until such time as the President has passed out of Alliance space.

To help facilitate the increased security requirements, Pilots Federation members in good standing are being asked to assist Alliance law enforcement officers in their duties. As an incentive, the Allioth Independents are offering a bonus reward scheme which is open to all eligible pilots who sign up to act as deputies during this tense time.

System: 78 Ursae Majoris
Station: Townshend Hub
Objective: Hand in Alliance Bounty Vouchers to Townshend Hub
How: Kill wanted ships in Alliance systems
Ends: 22 May 3301 18:00
Last edited by Saberius on Thu May 21, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: PREPARING FOR THE PRESIDENT

Postby clivewil » Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 pm

this goal is steaming right along and has already hit the tier 4 mark

for anyone looking to join this goal or the other CZ-related one, bear in mind that Townshend Hub is around 13,000Ls away from the star.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Ameena
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ameena

Postby Ameena » Sat May 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Whaaat? Finally an Alliance goal thingy and it's at a station that's really far away? Urrgh I was interested up till you said that, lol.

Hexodus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hexodus

Postby Hexodus » Sat May 16, 2015 5:41 pm

First community event for me. My son and I did some bounty hunting. Wish I had the time to commit to these. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boozeman
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Boozeman

Postby Boozeman » Sat May 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Him

I sign in on TownShend Hub, Jump to Alioth, then jump stright back to 78 Ursae Majoris and go post at Nav Point. You need to "suffer" that 13kLY only when you want to collect some bountys.

Senex VII
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Senex VII

Postby Senex VII » Sat May 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Ameena wrote:Whaaat? Finally an Alliance goal thingy and it's at a station that's really far away? Urrgh I was interested up till you said that, lol.
It's no big deal. Only takes 10 minutes. And you can go back, say, every time you reach a million in bounties and need a break. Or stay out longer, as it's at around tier 5.3/10 right now and, although it'll finish early, it won't finish just yet. :)

There are also lots of RESs in He Bo, very close by, if you don't have an Alioth permit, with lots of metal rich ringed planets and at least three RESs per ring set. The Valkyrie is finding it very profitable...

Ameena
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ameena

Postby Ameena » Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 am

Ahh is 78 Ursa Majoris all the way up by Alioth? I was thinking it was somewhere near where I was, but I think that's some-number Canis Majoris (I'm still over by Shinrarta Dezhra). I'm probably recognising it from when I was up that way a while back. Hrmm, well, I suppose it'd only be a few jumps to get there. I've not done any community goal thingys before - up till now they all seem to have been to do with the Empire and I can't really be arsed with those guys (other than brief trips to Codorain to cash in bounties) ;).

Boozeman
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Boozeman

Postby Boozeman » Sun May 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi,

Some nice RES on He Bo. Now unfriendly with the minor faction controlling the outpost with black market. (Not remember the name) Maybe I find another good RES near by.

Edit:

Been 78 Ursae Majoris now about one week. Do some missions for AI and earned my Alioth permit (just one delivery mission and that's it) I see that lioth Independens influence on system dropped from 79% to 55%

What is going on?

Im independent Jack of All Trades but I want the Alliance Response Force know this. Maybe I do more A I missions between the two ongoing CG's too.

savinup4adeathstar
Novice
Novice
CMDR: SAVINUP4ADEATHSTAR

Postby savinup4adeathstar » Sun May 17, 2015 7:13 pm

If you can't go to He Bo, go to NLTT 34715, four RES there and ~ 600ls to the nearest station

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Mon May 18, 2015 1:20 am

remember that there's another RES in He Bo near a friendly station, i don't recall the name but it's an actual station not an outpost. try looking near He Bo 3, that might be it

Alioth has had some excellent spawns in its RES, but the downside is every faction is allied to the Alliance, including all the enemies
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Return to “Community Goals”