Returning after break, looking to trade wing :)

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Burtlez
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CptFandango
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Returning after break, looking to trade wing :)

Postby Burtlez » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:30 am

Hello folks :)

I haven't played in a very long time due to RL things and other games. I stopped before powerplay but am looking to get back into it and make some moolah! I did used to run with a nice little group having a giggle on voice chat into the wee hours of the morning , mainly freeraven, andybulman and mobius (and his beacon).

I am currently in the yimanbin system and will attempt to re learn how to play tomorrow as I have the morning and afternoon free, I also have a beacon now if the wing has a spare slot and needs it, Plus I have quit drinking so will be less of a nightmare if I come on voice chat :P. Also I know it isn't fiscally prudent but I swapped the T9 for a tradeconda for a bit of a change.

Cheers for reading my ramblings xD

CMDR CptFandango

Frostillicus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Frostillicus

Re: Returning after break, looking to trade wing :)

Postby Frostillicus » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Still around? I went to Wurango as per another thread but I think no one trades here anymore.

Burtlez
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CptFandango

Re: Returning after break, looking to trade wing :)

Postby Burtlez » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Sorry for the massive delay, i stopped checking the thread after two days, I ended up just grinding like a madman and got to admiral while its easy (in case they patch it) and grinding to elite trader in a trade load-out corvette. Its frustrating returning to the game and seeing this unattainable new ship (the cutter) being the one ship
I need and the one ship unavailable to me!

I got to viscount but its just too soul destroyingly slow to progress now, if it was like the feds i could happily grind to king because the progression is fast and consistent with charity. I was doing the hip 10716 ground assault grind and even made a 100m FAS after happening upon a compromised nav beacon by chance (yamatzicni found this system searching through a list for a compromised beacon to no avail) to get my combat rank up so I could accept more performance review missions but it is painfully slow. Watching videos and reading posts it has obviously been nerfed into the ground.

Anyways apologies for the ramble but I thought i would respond as i forgot about this thread :) I hope you found a wing and made a ton of cash!!

Return to “Meeting Point”