RES farming, TZ Arietis, High or Hazardous

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Geebs
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 2nds2impact
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

RES farming, TZ Arietis, High or Hazardous

Postby Geebs » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello all,
I've never been in a RES farming wing and want to try it today. I'll be in TZ Arietis, High or Hazardous, today between 3pm and 10pm MST. United States, Arizona. My name is 2nds2impact so please add me if you're interested. I have my own TS server or can meet you in the Mobius TS server.
With success in mind,

Hasmodai
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hasmodai

Re: RES farming, TZ Arietis, High or Hazardous

Postby Hasmodai » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Hello Geebs,

I think I can do it. I'm 4 hours ahead of MST. I will search for you later.
Which ship you will be using?

Enviado de meu LG-V500 usando Tapatalk

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm in AZ, too. :)

I won't be around today though. Maybe we can wing up another time.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Geebs
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Geebs » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:47 am

Hi Hasmodai and JohnLuke,

Thank you for the response!

I will be on tomorrow from 3-11 MST. JohnLuke, could you send a friend invite to 2nds2impact? Hasmodai, missed you the other night, spilled drink into my computer getting on to meet you, had a small fire, ordered a new power supply from Amazon Prime 1 hour and it's all good again :P

I'm flying a Corvette and am at 96% to Combat Elite. Lots of fun taking on heavier wings. For now, I'm going into High levels, finding a police Anaconda and ghosting it to get heavy kills. But it is bewildering to me why they go after Vipers and Cobras when they could be going after wings including Anacondas and Fer de Lances.... so it would be good to have a wing to help each other.

I'm aligned with Zach right now because of the extra money and am doing the close by community goal in LHS 3447 protecting traders. Worlidge takes about 12 minutes of real time to fly to but this should be worth it since the goal should stack with the payout of killing wanted in Zach's controlled and exploited systems. Slowly moving towards the 10k merit goal as well.

See you on this weekend if possible.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:33 am

Geebs wrote: JohnLuke, could you send a friend invite to 2nds2impact?

See you on this weekend if possible.

Friend invite sent. :)

I'll be around this weekend, and typically play early morning (like.... REALLY early) hours and afternoons. You are about 150ly from the area I generally work, but I've got a big scoop in the Vette, so we should be fine. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Geebs
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Geebs » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi JohnLuke,
Flew back to TZ Arietis this morning so ready to play. Today I'm at work until noon but will be playing from 3-10 MST today. I need guidance on connecting in the wing and wing tactics. Let me know if you have TS and we'll connect later if you're free.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Geebs wrote:Hi JohnLuke,
Flew back to TZ Arietis this morning so ready to play. Today I'm at work until noon but will be playing from 3-10 MST today. I need guidance on connecting in the wing and wing tactics. Let me know if you have TS and we'll connect later if you're free.

Hey Geebs. Our schedules today will overlap, at least a little bit. My afternoon sessions are usually from about 1:00 to 3:30-4:00. Do you think you might be in-game any earlier tomorrow? We can wing for a bit today, either way.

I use Mobius' TS server, so no problems there. ;)

For wings, it's VERY helpful to be able to quickly select your wingman's target. If you don't have hotkeys setup already, I encourage you to do so. It is by far the fastest way to select the ship that your wingman has targeted, so that you are both attacking the same NPC.

I use F1-F3 for "select wingman" and F4 for 'wingman's target'. When winged up, you'll need to hit your hotkey for the wingman first, then your hotkey for his target, even if you only have one wingman. Having this setup in your bindings will make you a more successful wingman. :)

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Meeting Point”