Combat Wingman 'at the ready' this weekend!

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Combat Wingman 'at the ready' this weekend!

Postby Schmobius » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Yeah, about that... so I found a small installation on a planet while searching for ingredients for Jumponium yesterday...

Apparently, even though I couldn't steal all their gold (SRV only hold so much, and when I recalled my ship, it dropped down really far away, and when I went back for more, the installation was gone...) killing 4 skimmers and loitering a bit got me a $2,000.00 bounty, still active for another day.

Don't spend it all in one place. :D

If I can make it online before you're done for the day, I may join up in my Python, the Danger Noodle, today.

(The gunship was fun, but too slow, and I found its firepower to be merely adequate with pulse lasers. So I reclaimed about 50 million in upgrades and re-fitted with missiles for ground assault again. Even with only 5 guns, I think the Python is at least on-par with the damage I was dishing out yesterday, having larger hardpoints.)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:03 pm

I am jumping into the game right now..... :D
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius

Postby Schmobius » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:19 pm

I may be ready in another 20 or 30 minutes. And we'll see if what I've rigged up to stop the computer-lady voice from leaking to my mic works or not.

(I think it was literally the mic picking it up from my headphone speaker, and teamspeak letting it through because it was voice as opposed to "noise". I really didn't have it cranked.)

Return to “Meeting Point”