Hudson Combat Merit Farming Wing

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
CMDR Noj11
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Noj11
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hudson Combat Merit Farming Wing

Postby CMDR Noj11 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm

As stated, just looking for more people to help farm Hudson merit through pirating. My in game is Noj11 - I'm currently flying an FDL in the Bonitou system in Open Play. Hit me up in game or @ stankopalluza on Skype if you want to wing up! I'll be playing sporadically all week and trying to push to rank 5. Cheers.

Strayker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Meritus Strayker

Re: Hudson Combat Merit Farming Wing

Postby Strayker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:31 am

Greetings fellow Hudson commander!

I know this thread is old but if you still contribute to Powerplay feel free to add me to your friends list ingame. Each cycle I devote a few sessions to maintaining my Rank 5 before going on to bounty hunting etc., so if you are still interested in teaming up with someone to achieve merits give me a shout in a private message or here.

Merit grinding is good for the cause (and the bank) but can get monotonous on your own, so an ally for this would be very cool.

Fly safe Cmdr

o7

HDCase
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HDCase

Re: Hudson Combat Merit Farming Wing

Postby HDCase » Sun May 01, 2016 2:27 pm

I also know this thread is old!
But hey. Have FDL. Will Travel.

If either of you fellows or anyone else are looking to farm delicious Hudson merits feel free to add me in game or on Steam (both HDCase) or PM me here.

Return to “Meeting Point”