Come Trade w/Me (Wing) Earn % Off My T9!

Looking for other players in game? Want to tell us where you are in game? Meet here! Ad-hoc wings.
Rodgeirr
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Rodgeirr
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Come Trade w/Me (Wing) Earn % Off My T9!

Postby Rodgeirr » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:58 pm

So, a full trade-wing might be pretty profitable? Of course the supply and demand would have to be pretty damn high at both stations...

Peccavin
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Valar_Dohartis
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Peccavin » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Phreedom wrote:Are you wanting to trade but are not finding good trade routes and/or have a small ship thus not making many credits? Bring your cargo equipped ship and head over to Wurango or 62 Ursae Majoris (the two systems I trade between) and wing up with me. You'll get credits for the items you trade, of course, plus get a percentage off what I earn with my 532t cargo T9. In fact you'll earn a % off everyone in the wing.

I'm online a lot these days as I'm home recovering from shoulder surgery. Add me, find me, trade w/ me!

See ya! :)

Cecil the T9

Hi,

Just sent you a friend request in-game! I have a brand new Python (with some upgrades) and I have to make some ( a lot) money to get back to what I call "comfort zone budget"! i have 250T cargo capacity and 14Ly range when fully loaded! I still don't have the best guns but, I can hold my own. If you want a Python as a small backup give me a call, I'll get there because you're 350ly from my current location, i'm around the NUNUS system.

Cheers

popeye666ca
Harmless
Harmless

Postby popeye666ca » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Will join if you are still at this when I return from the core. Taken 3 months to get there so don't know when i will be home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phreedom
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Phreedom

Postby Phreedom » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Peccavin wrote:
Hi,

Just sent you a friend request in-game! I have a brand new Python (with some upgrades) and I have to make some ( a lot) money to get back to what I call "comfort zone budget"! i have 250T cargo capacity and 14Ly range when fully loaded! I still don't have the best guns but, I can hold my own. If you want a Python as a small backup give me a call, I'll get there because you're 350ly from my current location, i'm around the NUNUS system.

Cheers

Hi Peccavin! All are welcomed so come on over to Wurango. PM me and I'll give you the trade details so you can get started if I'm not in game. Cheers!

popeye666ca wrote:Will join if you are still at this when I return from the core. Taken 3 months to get there so don't know when i will be home.

Sounds good popeye. If I'm not still running the trade route when you return, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the details so you can run it on your own. Happy travels and be safe out there...the Thargoids can show their f'ugly mugs at anytime. :D
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

h4wk3s
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: H4WK3S

Postby h4wk3s » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:27 am

What do you recommend for a brand new player?

Hengest
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Hengest

Postby Hengest » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:35 pm

I headed over there in my Asp with 98t cargo but ended up storing that and buying a T7 knitted out to 216t and a few upgrades. It is a good route.

I will be there later today if anyone wants to wing up.

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Hengest wrote:I headed over there in my Asp with 98t cargo but ended up storing that and buying a T7 knitted out to 216t and a few upgrades. It is a good route.

I will be there later today if anyone wants to wing up.

I'll be on later as well. BTW you can get a max of 232t with that T7 but may require running without shields.
Home System: Alioth / CMDR Since: Dec 2014-Mercenary Edition PC / Command Center / YouTube

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:13 pm

h4wk3s wrote:What do you recommend for a brand new player?

For most profitable trading experience you want to buy the biggest cargo capacity ship that you can afford. Not only afford to buy but also to pay for the insurance cost in case you lose her. Never spend so much on a ship that it doesn't leave you enough credits to pay for the insurance costs of getting it back.

Go here, scroll down about half way to 'Ship Stats', click on the second tab 'Trading Ship' (this shows each ships MAXIMUM possible cargo) & then see what you can afford. Note: to get a ship to its MAXIMUM cargo capability one must outfit ALL internal compartments with cargo racks.

Hengest
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Hengest

Postby Hengest » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Phreedom wrote:
Hengest wrote: BTW you can get a max of 232t with that T7 but may require running without shields.

I know but no shields?? *shudder*

Phreedom
Novice
Novice

Postby Phreedom » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Hengest wrote:
Phreedom wrote:
Hengest wrote: BTW you can get a max of 232t with that T7 but may require running without shields.

I know but no shields?? *shudder*

I fly my T9 with no shield and no problems. Right now the NPC's are still pretty weak, that will probably change with the upcoming build. I often turn and fight when interdicted, easily defeating the pathetic NPC attempts. But it's also just as easy to get away by submitting to the interdiction which allows your FSD to cool down and come back to ready status much quicker than trying to fight the interdiction (not easy to do in a T7/T9) and losing. But in the end it's what you're comfortable with and if the extra profit gained from running maximum cargo/no shields is worth it or not. The last thing I want to read is, "Hey you convinced me to run my trade route with no shields and now I have no ship and not enough credits to get it back! YOU SUCK!". :cry: Yeah that would not be good.

Return to “Meeting Point”