Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Apps, websites, tools and helpers for Elite: Dangerous
Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
CMDR: Cypher2139

Re: RE: Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Cypher2139 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Loriath wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Shakes Head* Aren't we all!

You think it would take only DAYS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You Funny.

:P

They're really not that hard to find, I saw 3 missions offering 4 each just while playing normally today. But I couldn't accept them because I was in the wrong size ship.

I could get 25 (although I now only need 21) within 2 days no problem, I just can't be bothered. :)

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using Tapatalk

User avatar
JohnLuke
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: RE: Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:07 am

Cypher2139 wrote:They're really not that hard to find, I saw 3 missions offering 4 each just while playing normally today. But I couldn't accept them because I was in the wrong size ship.

I could get 25 (although I now only need 21) within 2 days no problem, I just can't be bothered. :)


Humm.... so you know where you can get them but you can't be bothered to do the missions yourself. And you're asking others to provide them to you.

Wow. :shock:

Good luck.
-JL

Image

Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
CMDR: Cypher2139

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Cypher2139 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:15 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Cypher2139 wrote:They're really not that hard to find, I saw 3 missions offering 4 each just while playing normally today. But I couldn't accept them because I was in the wrong size ship.

I could get 25 (although I now only need 21) within 2 days no problem, I just can't be bothered. :)


Humm.... so you know where you can get them but you can't be bothered to do the missions yourself. And you're asking others to provide them to you.

Wow. :shock:

Good luck.

Because there are people in the game who will be tripping over them, but not at a stage where they actually need them.

I threw away countless MTs before I started unlocking engineers and would gladly have swapped them for a hold full of platinum!

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using Tapatalk

User avatar
JohnLuke
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 3249
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:24 am
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Cypher2139 wrote:Because there are people in the game who will be tripping over them, but not at a stage where they actually need them.

I threw away countless MTs before I started unlocking engineers and would gladly have swapped them for a hold full of platinum!

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using Tapatalk


I agree that it always seems like you easily find the stuff you don't need and can't find the stuff you do need.
-JL

Image

Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
CMDR: Cypher2139

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Cypher2139 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
I agree that it always seems like you easily find the stuff you don't need and can't find the stuff you do need.



Exactly, not like a new player is going to hang on to 25 of them and get interdicted every 5 minutes until they unlock all the engineers!

All I'm asking is the same as an in-game mission, if you like a bit of RP...

"Source 25 units of Modular Terminals and supply to CMDR Cypher2139 for a reward of your choice"

Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
CMDR: Cypher2139

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Cypher2139 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I'm amending my order to 10 x Modular Terminals now, same rewards apply. As I found about 15 of them today while out and about around Sirius.

User avatar
*Al*
Expert
Expert
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am
CMDR: *Al*

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby *Al* » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:36 am

da yut o todi
Been said beTor that it is bad Khama, so go on and take the Mikey.
Have at it and let loose the Dawgs of Lor.....

Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:35 pm
CMDR: Cypher2139

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Cypher2139 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:49 pm

I'm retracting my offer for Modular Terminals as I found 25 myself. Took me 3 days playing about 2 hours a night, easy peasy!

Loriath wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Shakes Head* Aren't we all!

You think it would take only DAYS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You Funny.

:P


Don't know what all the fuss is about!? :mrgreen:

User avatar
Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
Posts: 2587
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 pm
CMDR: Loriath
Contact:

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby Loriath » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:11 am

Cypher2139 wrote:I'm retracting my offer for Modular Terminals as I found 25 myself. Took me 3 days playing about 2 hours a night, easy peasy!

Don't know what all the fuss is about!? :mrgreen:


Good on you. I still stand by my original quote. Everyones game will be different. People were complaining about finding polonium at one point, even members of the A-Team. I was finding them no problem.

Enjoy !

:P
Image
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

User avatar
*Al*
Expert
Expert
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am
CMDR: *Al*

Re: Engineers Commodities - Swap Shop

Postby *Al* » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:27 am

For me Mods took a week, a very very long week
Been said beTor that it is bad Khama, so go on and take the Mikey.
Have at it and let loose the Dawgs of Lor.....


Return to “Tools and Helpers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

i