Apps, websites, tools and helpers for Elite: Dangerous
CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Trade Computer Extension PSA

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 pm

I know some folks don't get to the main forums much, and I can't blame them, but I wanted to let everyone know that Eventure has released a new version of Trade Computer Extension (TCE) that does not require Excel.

It has the option to use Elite OCR or EDMC to import market data. I use EDMC, and after you initially log in one time with EDMC, you never have to run it or mess with it again (Unless EDMC gets an update). You just click one button and it imports/saves commodity data for the station you're at. It has a ton of other functionality as well. If you do any trading, like to keep track of where you've been, or where to find stuff for missions (assuming you've been somewhere that has what you need), this is the tool for you.

Check it out on the main forums.

TCE by Eventure
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Trade Computer Extension PSA

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:59 am

Well, it's been 3 weeks, and Eventure has worked out most, if not all, of the bugs of TCE. If you were putting it off, go try version 1.01 with EDMC. I'm using it and it really helps without going the crowd sourcing route.

On a side note, I noticed it also imports the outfitting through EDMC. So if you've ever been to a place that has that C3 Gimballed beam you're looking for, now you can look it up. Remember though, that sometimes outfitting changes, so there's a chance it might not be there, but it's better than starting from scratch.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

Return to “Tools and Helpers”