Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

General Discussion about Wings, Fleets and Subgroups.
ollobrains
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Ollobrains
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Purple Central Industries - Pand solar system group

Postby ollobrains » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:03 am

Thanks goes out to the elitepve forum member commander moik for dropping by and sharing his exploration data, anyone else that wants to hang out we are always accepting more people flying around our local space in pand

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dargo Losan

Postby Dielos » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 pm

So, we are really on expansion critical? I'm heading back to Pand now from an exploration tour and hope to be there tonight. I'll be more around now if that's the case and try to push with more force.

On an unrelated note, Pand has been briefly mentioned on a post in Radio Sidewinder: http://www.radiosidewinder.com/forums/topic/the-thargon-menace/

It seems like reporter Neuroplay is on it's way to Pand!

Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Barefoot Bandit

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Yeah - I've gotten in touch with Neuroplay about an interview re Pand, so that should be cool. If it brings a few more people to join our cause, even better!

I'm about a third of the way to the Sagittarius A*, so, unfortunately, it'll be at least a week or two before I am back in Pand, on the positive side, there should be lots of exploration data to unload, so long as I make it.

Here's to hoping that the expansion kicks in, would be awesome to see!

Z..

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Yup a few more hands on deck would be good to push that expansion critical over the line and just hope the devs have done enough to give us a playground in orokundra or HR 6680. Best of luck on youre trip to Sag A and back barefoot. A few more merry men in pand and women would be nice im now seeing more comanders flying around all the time so its good news and good to have others around

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Gettng a lot of pand inc wanteds with high bounties around raleigh at the moment if anyone is active and wants to team up

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Dielos » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:07 pm

ollobrains, I'm bounty hunting mostly in the nav point now. Are there any specific actions which would help more or better towards achieving expansion?

By the way, will try to add you to my friends list. My Cmdr name is Dargo Losan in case you wonder.

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Ok no problem, mmm dont ships just fly off at nav points though ? i generally do a lot of hunting around USS sites.

Barefoot Bandit
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Barefoot Bandit

Postby Barefoot Bandit » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 pm

If they fly off, you are taking too long to kill them!

Z...

ollobrains
Competent
Competent

Postby ollobrains » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 am

theres no way of scrambling them from preventing SC, then u gotta go with the wake scanner and interdictor ( though ive just refitted my cobra now to have 32 cargo hold its a time thing) i can still do USS sites and take the loot, a PCI outpost with black market would be good, we can hope orokundra

Dielos
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Dielos » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:37 am

They mostly stick around for a little while. Sometimes I've been unlucky and have been sitting there with a bunch of bounty hunters and police waiting for prey, but other times I need to bulk-scan before starting to turkey shoot. I usually get out of the nav beacon after 1/2 hour with 300-600k in bounties.

I'm lately getting also a lot of Asp's and Anacondas, and I've seen Asp's with bounties up to 150k which were really easy to take down. Got once 2 of these at the same time. 300k in 5 minutes...

Some of them do escape me however due to the low recharge time of weapons in the Vulture. I have to sit on their back waiting for the capacitator to do it's thing, although I have an A rated one...

Also, since the repair costs have been removed, I take it against wings of anything. No target evaluation needed anymore, as there's no real consequence of defeat. I do have to say that a wing of 3 elite vipers is something to respect, they do cause trouble...

I do USS hunting from time to time, and when I do I like to do it hugging a planet. I find a fight with a planet covering the background astonishing!

Return to “Wing Commanders”