The place for you to catch the latest news
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: The Mobius Evolution

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:52 pm

49rTbird wrote:I am in California in the USA and since the split have seen ZERO members on PVE on line. :( I am retired so play from morning to night. Do I need to request a switch to the original group to see some players?

Since it sounds like you are playing during the day in the US, yes it may be a good idea to send a join request for the Mobius group since your times align with more overseas players. Once it's approved, please leave the Mobius PvE group. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Bicarb
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bicarb
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Bicarb » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:48 am

I'm in PVE and I'm showing all 9466 members are offline. I noticed not seeing anyone. Well I know they are not all offline. I don't know why I'm seeing this. Open I see others. Says I'm connected. Anyone else having this issue?

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:03 am

Bicarb wrote:I'm in PVE and I'm showing all 9466 members are offline. I noticed not seeing anyone. Well I know they are not all offline. I don't know why I'm seeing this. Open I see others. Says I'm connected. Anyone else having this issue?

The fact that you see them all offline in the menu is due to the "bugfix" Frontier released when Mobius could not access the list anymore. The online/offline status is no longer fetched when in the menu. It was the cause for the timeouts.

So now, when you look a t the roster of larger groups (FD did not tell us the exact number, but it is a very low one, I guess around 1000 members)
You will allways see all members as offline.

In-game on the comms panel, the state of your friends is still correctly displayed, though.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:09 am

I bet that was the same problem 49rTbird had.
It's time to give this another go.

cptcisco
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Texas Kool-Aid

Postby cptcisco » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Where does everyone go, I been part of the group for a while however I have always played by myself. System?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:40 pm

cptcisco wrote:Where does everyone go, I been part of the group for a while however I have always played by myself. System?

People are fairly spread out, but you'll find a good number in and around Azrael and it neighbouring systems, and usually at current community goals.

If you add your name to the In game friends list thread, and add people from there to your friends list you be able to see folks on the galaxy map.

Also check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cypress318
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Drasik

Postby Cypress318 » Mon May 02, 2016 10:49 pm

I hate that this happened I'm now stuck in mobius pve while all my friends are in mobius server. Why can't I have access to both? I don't want to not be able to play with my English friends.

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Mon May 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Cypress318 wrote:I hate that this happened I'm now stuck in mobius pve while all my friends are in mobius server. Why can't I have access to both? I don't want to not be able to play with my English friends.

if everyone was in both neither groups would be able to accept new members and it would be kind of pointless splitting the group now wouldn't it?
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue May 03, 2016 10:52 am

Cypress318 wrote:I hate that this happened I'm now stuck in mobius pve while all my friends are in mobius server. Why can't I have access to both? I don't want to not be able to play with my English friends.

It may be a good idea to send a join request for the Mobius group since your times align more with overseas players. Once it's approved, please leave the Mobius PvE group to make room for the next commander. If you also have a few friends in Mobius PvE, you can always create your own private group and have friends from both Mobius groups join you in your private group to wing up. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Urthor Doering
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Urthor Doering

Postby Urthor Doering » Tue May 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Hello Commanders.
I never see anyone on the NA Mobius PVE server, seems like a bug. Should I leave and ask to be reinvited ?

Return to “News and Announcements”