Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Inside the SRV livestream on our official YouTube Channel 7PM BST 21st Oct

The place for you to catch the latest news
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Elite Dangerous: Horizons - Inside the SRV livestream on our official YouTube Channel 7PM BST 21st Oct

Postby Xebeth » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Direct stream link - https://gaming.youtube.com/frontierdevelopments/live

Hi everyone,
I think I said this last week, and it might be repeated next week (spoilers), but I think this one might be even better than last week.

Here's the original description from the newsletter:
A few of you caught Frontier CEO David Braben's latest YouTube upload earlier today, showing the very first in-game footage of the SRV in action. Now, we want to show you more.

We're hosting another stream on Wednesday October 21 at 7PM BST, with a live demo showcasing the handling and controls of the SRV. Tune in to our official YouTube channel at 7PM to watch Designer Mike Evans talk you through the SRV's controls in a live environment.

To add to the excitement of the night, Art Director Chris Gregory will show and tell us about the artistic decisions behind the Scarab, from concept to completion. We’re sure there will be time for questions afterwards, so don’t miss this must-see event!

Reminder - We sorted out whitelisting for the German community to watch our YouTube streams, and that still stands for this week, and the following streams too!
Honestly - this one really is a must-see event!

Info here
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “News and Announcements”