Please put the "Cookies accept" message somewhere else ...

Questions and suggestions welcome!
Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please put the "Cookies accept" message somewhere else ...

Postby Wolf » Tue May 26, 2015 9:53 am

Loriath wrote:I have my browser dump cookies and cache on close due to the fact that Facebook, Advertisers, and all sorts of villainous scum are using tracking to profile everything/everyone. So, yes it pops up every visit unless I am coming back in the same browsing session. I also run a blocker that blocks all and I have to whitelist for sites I want to support.

For me it is the Visual pop-over modal that perturbs me. But I am a special flower that blooms alone :)

In this case, I am sorry. You will just have to live with the extra click each visit. Should only take 0.5 seconds anyway ;)

I might change the position at a later date, it is just not on my priority list at the moment.

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please put the "Cookies accept" message somewhere else ...

Postby Loriath » Tue May 26, 2015 10:48 am

Wolf wrote:In this case, I am sorry. You will just have to live with the extra click each visit. Should only take 0.5 seconds anyway ;)

I might change the position at a later date, it is just not on my priority list at the moment.

WHAT??? You mean something on the Internet will not adhere to my unique view and needs? How pedestrian and uncouth. :roll:

Totally understandable. However, this is the Forum Suggestions section so expect more like this. lol
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Return to “Forum Support and Suggestions”