Community Support for the game and it's features
Wulfy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Wulf Sternhammer
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Adder Loadout Suggestions?

Postby Wulfy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Got my mind set on getting a little Adder but I'm having trouble finding any loadouts. Basically I want it to trade with but also it needs to have a bit of bite for when those interdictions or combat missions turn up.

The only loadouts I can see are totally without weapons for trading or armed to the teeth for combat. Wanting a bit of both if anyone can assist?
IGN: WULF STERNHAMMER

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Adder Loadout Suggestions?

Postby smartroad » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:11 pm

I'd start with: http://coriolis.io/outfit/adder/03E3E3A ... =.IwBj4yyA and go from there myself.

You could up-rate the thrusters and power distributer if you were thinking of more combat role. Personally though I would use my config until I could buy a Cobra which does both much better and not spend too much on the Adder :)
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Wulfy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Wulf Sternhammer

Postby Wulfy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Thats great - thanks. I plan on having the Adder for a while though. I made the mistake once before on upgrading too soon and hence why Im short on cash and doing it slowly. Plus I've not had an Adder before and fancy giving it a go.
IGN: WULF STERNHAMMER

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby smartroad » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Wulfy wrote:Thats great - thanks. I plan on having the Adder for a while though. I made the mistake once before on upgrading too soon and hence why Im short on cash and doing it slowly. Plus I've not had an Adder before and fancy giving it a go.

Well if you need a 'hired' gun I have a few appropriate ships that will be available once the CG finishes :)
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

hunvagy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rigoberto Brightman

Postby hunvagy » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:00 am

smartroad wrote:I'd start with: http://coriolis.io/outfit/adder/03E3E3A ... =.IwBj4yyA and go from there myself.

You could up-rate the thrusters and power distributer if you were thinking of more combat role. Personally though I would use my config until I could buy a Cobra which does both much better and not spend too much on the Adder :)

That looks like my old Adder configuration from the olden days. Weapon wise I would say it's the best choice, though that top multicannon always gave me grief, because of the weird angle it can shoot at. All in all a well kitted Adder isn't a bad ship, after all I did one of the Imperial Ascension mission in it. Though admittedly, I needed help with that, because the game though it was a fun idea to send my poor adder against an Imperial clipper. For that fight, I used a Fragment Cannon on top instead of a multicannon, for the extra kick.

OP have fun with the Adder, it truly feels like driving a bus :D

Avedis1134
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Avedis1134

Postby Avedis1134 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:52 am

Here's what I'm currently running. About ready to get a Cobra, but I like this loadout pretty well.

https://coriolis.io/outfit/adder/0p6t6F ... =.IwBj4yyA

Return to “Gameplay and Features”