The Great Mystery...

Tell us your stories of Elite: Dangerous!
Darshane
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darshane
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

The Great Mystery...

Postby Darshane » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:57 pm

The Great Mystery

oOo

As you wait, you find an advertising brochure from Colonia... How could you even imagine who is behind...

oOo
oOo
oOo

My name is Darshane. Behind this little far-off Colonial Empire just created, - I am so proud about it - exists a heart even darker than Sagittarius one and more numerous doubts than the myriad stars.
Despite all the Mobius Colonial republic Navy help, the help of my master « Greenviper », or my teachers like « Kleptr», I have this vertigo in me, the mystery of my past...

oOo

I have just turned twenty. So it's been ten years since I was found in this interstellar trash, that I like so much ... An asp explorer dating from the last century. I was unconscious, the only survivor of a small group of pirates by my side, overkilled. By who ? And why ? An investigation was conducted : what a little girl were doing among these lawless warriors? Authorities told me that I was the granddaughter of a great Admiral from the Imperial Army. That I had a little money on one account, and this ship, the "rain of fire". Since then, patiently, I set up my transport company, ship by ship. I carried VIPs, dirty bastards too, and even ... slaves.

I had to know more ... my father had left me some clues, but I suspected that nothing was going to come easily, that I would have to dig deeper, further and further. Since then, it's a flight forward, to solve the terrible question that has always gripped me.

Who am I ?

oOo

First step was to go away from civilisation. First step for me was Colonia. I coudn’t imagine what was about to happen then…

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: The Great Mystery...

Postby GreenViper » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:26 am

Looking forward to unravelling the mystery.... ;)
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Darshane
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Darshane » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 pm

(Thank you Master ;) )

oOo

The Imperial Authorities lied to me, my father was never Admiral.
But who was he, to be hidden from my eyes this way ?
I am on the edge of the abyss ... An inexorable fall of my ship and my heart.
Without past, I have no future. My eyes are wet, the black hole is about to swallow me.
That's when I see a small parchment hidden in the dashboard. Since all these years, it was in front of me and I did not see it.
A word from my father, for me ... from the depths of time. I start feverishly reading it ...

My daughter, Darshane ... I will never know you.
I imagine you have the same black eyes as a night without star as your mother's ones.
She was so beautiful... her only fault was falling in love with a scraper like me.
Your father ... was a pirate. I was not cruel, the blood flowed only if it was necessary. But one day, I came across something that should never have fallen into my hands.
A secret, an immense secret, on the scale of the universe ... Something that only the great of the galaxy must know.
So they killed your mother. To save you, I had to disappear forever, take my secret with me.
But you can find out, I leave you a clue on the back of this sheet ... You must first go to the center of everything ... Sagittarius A * will be your first step. I love you my daughter ... Your father, whose name too, must have disappeared forever.

oOo

It's decided. I give my transport Colonia company to my best friend. With the advice of my master, I prepare my mining ship and turn it into an explorer. It will be the "GreenViper" that will accompany me in this incredible adventure, on the track of my past ... and of my future...

Darshane
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Darshane » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:40 pm

On the paper written by dadddy, there was a strange symbol on the back, with planetary coordinates. I decided to go there immediately, with my trusty Python Greenviper.
It was an unexplored system, inviolate, with a telluric planet of stunning beauty. The planet, habitable, was on the borders of Sagittarius A * region, and could have constituted an extraordinary relay for the project of conquest in the great center.

When I get out of hyperspace, Santayani, my AI boarded, called me. She was picking up a signal from a huge object, no doubt rocky. She could not, however, decipher any message, it might be natural, finally. No sign of life in humanoid form either on the telluric planet as I entered its atmosphere.

Dad's paper also indicated planetary coordinates. So I landed, and I was not at the end of my surprises. Under a kind of intense jungle, a cavity, with torches that lit up the emerging night. I was sweating, not only because of my anxiety, my excitement, but also because the gravity was a little higher than that of the earth.

That's when I've heard a voice behind my back ... I did not dare turn around completely. It was an heavy and hot voice...

Welcome to your planet, Darshane, how do you wish to name it? ...

Return to “Fan Fiction”