Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Back in the saddle

Postby DarkMere » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:31 am

Just got back to feeling well enough to take one of my ships out, after a short but sudden disabling illness. With a big smile I thought I can just manage half an hour or so this morning as I double clicked onto the desktop icon, only to be greeted with an upgrade download. :P

Not sure what this upgrade is, I am guessing just bug fixes and bug introductions? Still, its good to be back on the forum :)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: Back in the saddle

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 am

Glad to see you feeling better and getting back in the game, bud. :D

yup, there have been a couple of small bug patch/release updates lately. :roll:
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:41 am

JohnLuke wrote:Glad to see you feeling better and getting back in the game, bud. :D

Thank you JohnLuke. I keep taking a ship out now and again but I am still stuck to short periods, but hope to be back to normal soon. I will be taking you up on your offer to wing up again. Always enjoyable :)

Problem is I still can't sit for too long, and also after 30 minutes or so my fingers start disobeying commands from the old brain, not very good in the middle of a dog fight. So until I can get back to at least an hour I will be on the sidelines. However don't think you have finally got rid of me. I will be back to pester you soon. Looking forwards to it.

Of course my little 30 odd minute adventures are spent in the service of oom, Its surprising how much you can get done in that time.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am

DarkMere wrote:Thank you JohnLuke. I keep taking a ship out now and again but I am still stuck to short periods, but hope to be back to normal soon. I will be taking you up on your offer to wing up again. Always enjoyable :)

Problem is I still can't sit for too long, and also after 30 minutes or so my fingers start disobeying commands from the old brain, not very good in the middle of a dog fight. So until I can get back to at least an hour I will be on the sidelines. However don't think you have finally got rid of me. I will be back to pester you soon. Looking forwards to it.

Of course my little 30 odd minute adventures are spent in the service of oom, Its surprising how much you can get done in that time.

Glad you are recovering, my friend. Hey, 30 minutes of game time is FAR better than none! :D You'll continue to improve, and I'll be right here rooting you on.

As soon as you're up for a BH session.... no matter how long or short.... let me know. I'll fly all the way across the bubble if needed to meet you in the system of your choosing.

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen

Postby LeDoyen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:47 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
DarkMere wrote:
As soon as you're up for a BH session.... no matter how long or short.... let me know. I'll fly all the way across the bubble if needed to meet you in the system of your choosing.

We don't know each other but.. likewise :) Will be happy to fly along for whatever

Return to “General Discussion”