Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Tigress
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tigress666
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Tigress » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:13 pm

Hey. I'm a complete newbie to this game. Got it less than a week ago when it was on sale to have something to play while I wait for fallout 4 vr (which I want to wait until after my Christmas vacation to play). Already addicted and have no idea what I'm doing. I have figured out at least how to land at stations and do delivery missions and maybe sell some stuff I got for reward already.

Still waiting to get approved to join (was pointed to this group by another gaming forum I'm on). I usually play single player games but I think this one would be neat to see the occasional player in the world. But don't really want to deal with other players attacking me as I have no interest in pvp at all.

Star_Ocean
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Star_Ocean

Postby Star_Ocean » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Hey everyone new to the mobius group I applied a while back but stopped playing. Now that I have my new setup I am really enjoying the game.
Just made it to azrael today. Seems like a ghost town currently on lock down. Idk if everyone plays on the private server or open play. I am currently on the private server.
Currently running the general vulture build. No engineering. Still trying to figure that out. If anyone would like to do bounty hunting or anything for that matter let me know. I will most likely be interested.

CMED
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cedes Milox

Postby CMED » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Mike Gallow. I live in England. I've been playing pc games for about 35 years and enjoy the escapism it gives me.
I've been playing Elite for a year or so and dipped in and out. When I heard of this group I was pleased to learn that there were many like minded people who plan on playing and game and helping others as they team up or just fly by. I hope this makes the Elite Galaxy feel more alive and lived in. I think there is enough PvE going on make life interesting and personal, it's the specific PvP that spoils my fun.
I'm looking forward to meeting you and helping where I can.

I'm Cmdr Cedez Milox and I am dragon born.

7Griffins
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 7Griffins

Postby 7Griffins » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 am

Hi everyone,

This is Cmdr 7GRIFFINS from Germany, looking much much forward to flying with you around the fantastic Elite universe. I am from the very south-west of Germany but I'm living for professional reasons (I am an astronomer) in the region between Berlin and the Baltic Sea.
I've been playing a lot of games but usually I prefer simulator-games like Orbiter 2016 by Dr. SCHWEIKERT from Great-Britain, Kerbal-Space and also FlightSimulator X and alike. I am just starting out in Elite but I already feel that I've found "my" game and "my" group.

That said I was searching for a fun but seriously existing PVE group. It was only today that I found in a YouTube-video by OBSIDIANANT what I was looking for and I am more than happy to have found you here. Although I also like playing fights, I have always been focused on PvE. In a fair ED-fight I don't mind getting killed but I absolutely hate getting killed by those grievers and murder hobos :twisted: .

So, you made my day by finding out about the MOBIUS-PVE-groups and as I said, I am looking much forward to flying with you guys.

See you in the universe somewhere

7GRIFFINS :)
Last edited by 7Griffins on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nothing is real"
John Lennon

jeanlune
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jeanlune

Postby jeanlune » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Hello all,

I'm Cmdr Jeanlune, not really a newbie on this game. Started to play in 1986 on a C64. I don't consider myself as a gamer, only play flight sims an d Elite dangerous.
Mainly play alone or coop (WoJ), also started to play PvP (not here of course :lol: ). I do consider PvP being a completely different game, and I like to choose over the gameplay I wanna experience and when.
Thank's for welcoming me in your group, see all of you in the black.

Fly safe Cmdrs
JL

SixofNine
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: SixofNine

Postby SixofNine » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Hello all Commander SixofNIne , i am a explorer, miner, bounty hunter seeking more work friends and partnerships that enjoys drinking and having fun.. usually up for anything

MARKPOL
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MARKPOL88

Postby MARKPOL » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 am

Hello fellow Commanders, I am Marek, in game MARKPOL88.
I stumbled on this group after another pointless rebuy. Just bought FAS, was going to engineer her and bam - interdicted and killed in the matter of minute. But probably all of you know or share similar story.
So on more optimistic note while I am waiting for verification - I have grand hopes concerning this group and I will do everything I can to play by your rules.
Which are awesome, by the way :)
See you all in the black.

PhoeniX0302
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PhoeniX0302

Postby PhoeniX0302 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi there,

after a 10 months long absence from the game, I got back in yesterday and was promptly interdicted by a group of 3 NEXT PVP players who destroyed my ship without any reason. I tried to reason with them on their discord servers, but alas, they boasted about their skills and even used vulgar language. This was the final straw that made me decide to go for this group, because I am just done with these people.

Although I have registered just a few minutes ago, I am giving this game one last try. If it works, then okay, if not, well then Frontier can definitely lost me as customer for a following season.

But I am positive that my experience here will be different.

CU o7

jtstartx01
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jack Webb
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby jtstartx01 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Greetings CMDR's
I have changed my CMDR name to something that is easier to remember..... it was JTCSTARTX01... now is... (drumroll..)) JACK WEBB!!
I will be out there in the black setting up the Dragnet for all those who would defy THE ORDER.... LOL!!
Seriously, my first name choice wasn't the best, and I can't believe I was sober when I did it!!

See you in the black!
o7
CMDR Jack Webb

jtstartx01
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jack Webb
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby jtstartx01 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:29 pm

CMDR Jack Webb..... formerly.... jtstartx01

OK.. more information......
Cypress, TX outside of Houston
Introduced to the game by TXKICKER... full disclosure, my son.... o7 TXKICKER!!
Getting involved with ED required me to step up equipment... on PC.. second monitor, HOTAS, RAZER headset and a more comfortable chair!
Have Elite in Exploration, working on Combat and Federation goals now... I guess sometime I'll have to delve into mining and learning how to engineer all the stuff in my ships....
I work in access control.... as a contractor at a major home office of a major energy company.
See you in the black!!
o7
CMDR Jack Webb

Return to “Introductions”