Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
asteconn
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Asteconn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby asteconn » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Greetings.

My name is not Dave.

dimasito21
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: dimasito21

Postby dimasito21 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi Commanders,

Bought the game some weeks ago and found your pve group. I am looking for a nice pve enviroment to play and have fun. Would be great if I could join and maybe get some hints about this game ;)

Looking forward to playing with you!

Dimasito21

DAB42
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAB42

Postby DAB42 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:29 pm

[quote="Mobius"]Welcome Fellow Commanders to your own PvE forum.
Cmder DAB42 here.
Greatings ,bidding you harmonious explorations. I am new to vr gaming and enjoying the elite dangerous universe, but found that our world still contains those that wish to destroy the fun of others and those with the power to stop it still do nothing.

PrometheusFire
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR PROMETHEUS FIRE

Postby PrometheusFire » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi
My name is CMDR Prometheus Fire. I have joined the Mobius PVE group after wanting to interact more with actual people in the game, without having to be blasted out of my cockpit for no apparent reason on a repeated basis. I figure if you want PVP go play in arenas or PVP instances. This game is a not primarily about combat, it's much more than that, and I like doing many things in Elite, all of them in fact. I would like to think of myself as sociable, I used to be a raid leader, and I have never been a great fan of PVP although I have tried it. I am British, being a combination of English and Scottish, and that's why I like drinking Tea, and Whisky, not necessarily together. I am not one of the younger players, and have played a few MMOs for a number of years. I have an engineered Federal Corvette, Anaconda, and Imperial Cutter, and have played Elite for probably a year, but mostly solo. I love Elite, and I love PVE with player groups so this is ideal for me. I am looking forwards to meeting you somewhere in the Galaxy.

wulbhoy1978
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wulbhoy1978

Postby wulbhoy1978 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello! I’m from Glasgow in Scotland, current fleet- DBX for exploration, Cobra for combat, type 6 for mining, dolphin for passenger runs, still a newbie! Wulbhoy1978 Xbox. o7

pseudomatic
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: pseudomatic

Postby pseudomatic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi Cmdrs,

I've just been accepted to the Eurasia group so I thought I'd swing by and say hello.

I've been playing E:D for a few months, mainly in solo up until now but I'd like the opportunity to wing up with other players now and again when I'm bounty hunting or just say the occasional "Hi" to a passing Cmdr.

I do a bit of mining, a bit of trading, a bit of passenger running and the odd bit of bounty hunting and have built myself a nice little fleet of ships. Still working towards the Corvette and Cutter, but hopefully I'll get there someday :-)

Looking forward to seeing a few of you out there in the black.

o7

CMDR_ArekCelera
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arek Celera

Postby CMDR_ArekCelera » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Hi everyone.

I've been playing since early July 2017, and finally feel competent enough to leave solo and experience a more populated universe. As PvP isn't really my thing, Mobius seems like a great alternative.

I play with a Rift, and haven't needed to interact with anyone via comms yet, so if you see me and I seem to be ignoring you please don't take it personally. I probably just haven't figured out how to reply yet!

Best,
Arek

Achirin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Achirin

Postby Achirin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:43 am

Greetings Everyone. I'm looking to join the Mobius PVE group. US, west coast player. I started December 2016, and played pretty steady until the whole global Solome event followed by some pretty bad open world PVP ganks that ruined my gameplay. Hoping to get back into the game now that I have an oculus rift and the thargoids are hanging around.

Hope to see everyone in game soon!

Half-Vampire
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sophie Darkhill

Postby Half-Vampire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:41 am

Hello everyone, in the game my name is CMDR Sophie Darkhill.
Im 30 yr old from South East Asia.
I just bought the game today on steam during sale.
I joined this group so i dont have to worry about being shot at while exploring the galaxy, plus i dont want to feel lonely while doing so.
:)

DuckMufasa
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DuckMufasa

Postby DuckMufasa » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey, CMDR DuckMufasa is the name, just getting a little lonely in the vastness of the big black. I'm not a huge fan of PvP cus I dislike the competitiveness. Looking for some fun people to go as far as possible in this amazing game.

Return to “Introductions”