Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Trinity Star
Master
Master
CMDR: Trinity Star
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Trinity Star » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

One billion profit today, 14.2 billion now (18.4 billion assets). Best single run was 200m.

Phillipus
Expert
Expert
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Phillipus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Trinity Star wrote:One billion profit today, 14.2 billion now (18.4 billion assets). Best single run was 200m.

OK, you win. You can stop now. ;-)

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Just made it back to Mobia

Postby thebs » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:35 am

Just made it back to Mobia. Now 66% progress from Pioneer towards Elite.
- https://www.edsm.net/en/user/travel-map ... cmdr/TheBS
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 am

Trinity Star wrote:One billion profit today, 14.2 billion now (18.4 billion assets). Best single run was 200m.

One B in a day - impressive!
Congratulations!

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Hummmm, I must be doing something wrong ;)

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:27 pm

WOW, very nice indeed. Bad time for me to be down waiting for PC Parts to arrive, oh well 2 more sleeps. Read on reddit one commander at 31billion - we need to make a goal catch Bill Gates at 90 billion+
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

HAMM3R
Expert
Expert
CMDR: HAMM3R

Postby HAMM3R » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Got bored being in Colonia and sewasidewindered myself back to the Bubble.

Bought a Vulture just for the hell of it (and because I've never had one) and now I've no idea what to do.
Scooping fuel is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First check the target is hot enough,
then approach slowly. Once close enough, pull out your scoop and fill her up. After you're done just
gently pull away, turn around and leave.

JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro

Postby JustSomeGuy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Been "cheating" by doing passenger transports. Lots of them. Boring and profitable.
Heard that there's a new bobblehead. Went to look at it and noticed that the holo-me glasses are free. Cheap enough for even me so I bought them.
Jack-o-lantern bobble doesn't look much, at least on the store screenshots. Will have to search u-tube for a "live view".
I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

HAMM3R
Expert
Expert
CMDR: HAMM3R

Postby HAMM3R » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Currently docked at Obsidian Orbital. Thought I'd explore the thargoid sites and what not. Traded the Vulture for a Diamondback Explorer since my AspX is in Colonia, kitted it for exploring and now I'm here.

Tried doing the Palin mission I got from OO to bring in some thargoid resin. Spent hours first searching the resin site only to learn I need some artefact to get to the resin, then searching the artefact site, then searching again for the resin site (because the coordinates doesn't make any sense to me) while my ship is getting eaten by the artefact only to realize that apparently the resin site isn't an "active" one because I couldn't get pass the first door, all the corridors were blocked. So I just said f*** it and tossed the damn artefact and headed for repairs :roll: :x :lol:

Also got squashed by a thargoid ship. Dropped into a signal source where there were a few NPC ships going about with the thargoids. It scanned me and turned away so I figured I'm not a threat, since I don't even have any weapons. Once I was scooting away and preparing to jump it suddenly attacked me and that was it. Although I did pick up some random canister floating around. Maybe they didn't like that. Or they were just grumpy.
Scooping fuel is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First check the target is hot enough,
then approach slowly. Once close enough, pull out your scoop and fill her up. After you're done just
gently pull away, turn around and leave.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 am

Seeing as Hammer is at Obsidian and we have some Money posts recently an interesting Anttube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgnLqOSTrek

Return to “General Discussion”