Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Leviatano
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Leviathan-l-
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Leviatano » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 am

Hello everyone,
I'm Marco , CMDR Leviathan-l- in game.
I am an 24 y old italian boy who studies to became a lawyer.
Playng elit is a good way to relax over a long session of study and i think that this game ,played with others CMDR's would be even better.
See you all in the space CMDR's,
Fly safe o7

Rod Steelle
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rod Steelle

Postby Rod Steelle » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:31 am

Hello. My name is Rod Steelle, and I'm a mighty pirate! Wait no, I kept getting bothered by "mighty" pirates that interdicted me, demanded my cargo, and blew me up when I remember my core values to never give in to bullies even if it gets your teeth kicked in. I prefer just space truckin and giving the brave newbie salute to any passers by, as if I were raised in a society that values kindness to each other rather than being cruel to others just because you can.
So, after looking for strategies to deal with player pirates, I stumble on the forum post talking about how Mobius is killing piracy. I'm all for it, if the schoolyard bullies push you in the sand and kick you in the ribs, you take your ball and play with someone else. So I put in my application and here I am. I look forward to seeing what this word is like where you can just do your own thing without being bothered by anyone else to play the way they want you to play.

Eddwah
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Eddwah

Postby Eddwah » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello everyone. Just joined and awaiting Xbox invite.

Player on and off since PC beta and played the original on an Atari ST (showing my age).

Look out for the gold Annie called Boomshanka...

Kubbie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kubbie

Postby Kubbie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:06 am

Cmdr Kubbie in game. I play on the PC in the US central time zone.

Hello all.

gotBurner
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: gotBurner

Postby gotBurner » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 am

Good day CMDRs and thank you for being there.

I'm in my mid-forties and mainly play solo. I've played open exactly 2 times. Both when I started playing ED early on. I was shot down on two attempts to leave port by the same person and never went back again. I've enjoyed my time in ED flying solo but there is something to be said for a community and this one seems to fit my style?

Still very new to the game, although I've owned it for close to a year I've only truly "played it" the last 4 to 5 months a few times a week, more when I can squeeze in the time.

I'm mainly a PC player.

I also own it on Xbox One but do not have as many hours in that. If the opportunity ever presents itself where I could join that account to Mobius Xbox group too I would take advantage. However, reading the rules to understand we're only allowed one group membership?

Thanks for reading and fly safe!

Dedawen
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dedawen

Postby Dedawen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:50 am

Hello - I am Commander Dedawen, been playing Solo for several months but would like to be where there are other folks. I play via the PS4 and have followed the instructions, now just waiting for a reply & invite.

I live in Alaska, and play usually in the evenings. Currently I spend most of my time in the "n00b" zones around Eravate....

Xules
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xules

Postby Xules » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:45 am

Greetings,

My name is Bob (Cmdr Xules in game) and live in Texas. I started playing Elite in the early days on my C-64. I was also an early backer for Elite Dangerous. Looking forward to flying with you friendly folks.

-Xules

BLACKB3ARD
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BLACKB3ARD

Postby BLACKB3ARD » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:05 am

Hi

I'm CMDR Blackbeard, joining here largely out of curiosity to see what this group is like. I make my way in life flying less interesting stuff than we have in Elite, and started playing this game after 10 years or so of flight simming, but don't really know what I'm doing. Looking forward to meeting some other commanders.

eagles1299
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Teening

Postby eagles1299 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Hi,

My names Paul, Cmdr Teening in game (PS4). 37 year old from England.

Played the original and Frontier on the Atari and now loving this.

Not on too much due to family commitments but do what I can, when I can.

Hope to join up with some of you in game soon!

TechKnight1337
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TechKnight1337

Postby TechKnight1337 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm TechKnight, and I've been playing Elite for a few months. I've only been playing solo or private groups, the toxic behavior all over the official Elite forums makes it clear I wouldn't like Open unless I'm in a powerful combat ship that griefers won't want to take on.

I'm interested in Mobius because I'm curious about multiplayer and wing gameplay even though I don't want to deal with jerks.

Return to “Introductions”