Community Support for the machines running the game
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Next on list.....

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:31 pm

When I retire......Outta the pension lump sum is gonna come THIS......

https://www.caniseng.com/

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Next on list.....

Postby *Al* » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:47 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:When I retire......Outta the pension lump sum is gonna come THIS......

https://www.caniseng.com/

:)

No it's not! You know you have to buy Herself a campervan first....

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Apparently she can't wait that long....... :x

Savings depletion is on the cards...... :(

Thing that gets me is ANY money I spend on stuff is questioned to the ninth degree.....Like the £400 for the rift.....

But I'm NOT allowed to question a £20,000+ purchase.......It just ends up in a row.......

*Googles untraceable poisons*

:lol:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Seems rather racing centric, so doesn't seem very accommodating for HOTAS and flight.
And I got a racing bucket seat stuck in a corner, utterly useless for ED, which was the main idea with it, but after 5 minutes it just felt like I had been squeezed into vice and my shoulders was hurting like a mother, and simple things like pitching up felt as if the chair was attempting to dislocate my arm.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Yea it is......

With the Rift I want to try racing games as I have always liked them, but not played em much......Due to no wheel......

And it's something I'd like to try.....

I am keeping tabs on the prices of a G29 at the moment and Project Cars 2 + A GT Omega stand.......

Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

;)

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Can't stand spending money ...

Postby thebs » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:51 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Apparently she can't wait that long....... :x
Savings depletion is on the cards...... :(
Thing that gets me is ANY money I spend on stuff is questioned to the ninth degree.....Like the £400 for the rift.....
But I'm NOT allowed to question a £20,000+ purchase.......It just ends up in a row.......
*Googles untraceable poisons*
:lol:

Well, just 2 weeks ago I made over US$100K in profit, considering original purchase price ($65K), repairs ($30K) and some of the early financing ($50K) before I paid it off, closing on the sale of my original house.

So when I went to buy a 'new laptop' this month, I picked a US$198, 3 year-old, off-lease Dell Latitude that works with my Dell Precision docking stations that I get off of eBay for US$10. I'm also still using my $500 GTX 1080 Black Friday special from last year, in a i7-4970K that I got board+CPU+memory for under $300 in 2014.

I just cannot bring myself to spend money.

Heck, I'm now in contract to buy a rural house (w/3 acres -- the neighbors are all 20+ acres) for US$105K cash, less than half of what my prior house was worth (and what we have 2x after that sale), and I'm probably going to do some of the fixes myself. Gotta put about $5K into the new house itself for those needed fixes too, especially the few things I need a licensed professional to do (being an EE, I know when not to do some things myself). As it's on the down-slope of a hill, I have some landscaping changes for drainage improvements to make as well.

Was joking to my wife that I should probably use the earth from a ditch dug into the hill, and make a little shooting enclave out of it. I don't own a firearm (never wanted the responsibility), but now being rural (600 miles away from where I grew up, sparsely populated), my colleagues in my new area of residence have been suggesting I probably should consider finally owning, for some of the animals that frequently roam. So I'll probably drop a couple thousand into that as well (including the safe), and won't buy new for those either (other than maybe the safe).

Decisions, decisions. I just don't like spending money.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 am

Kharma do you have a man cave? I seriously need one.... My server room/man cave is currently occupied by baby things and things an not looking like they are going to get better....
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 am

How about one of these?
► Show Spoiler

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Why you selling yours ?

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:12 pm

pargyrak wrote:Kharma do you have a man cave? I seriously need one.... My server room/man cave is currently occupied by baby things and things an not looking like they are going to get better....

Well ish......

It's a man shitpit at the moment.....

Room is taken up with a workbench and a load of tools and tool boxes and it's not a big room......

Waiting for the new shed to be built.....

Then I can clear the garage out which is bulging with low value decorating crap and put that in the shed.......

Then turn the garage into a workshop and store all my tools and high value stuff in there......

Fings are not going to plan though.......

As Usual........

Return to “Hardware and Technical”