Odd Things That Really Urinate You Off

Not related at all to the game or group
Myrm

Odd Things That Really Urinate You Off

Postby Myrm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 am

Hi

Are there silly little things, odd things, that really urinate you off?

A couple of mine that immediately spring to mind:

1) The sound of somebody stirring a cup of coffee made in one of those espresso machines. Grips my poop that does!

2) People walking about in public with takeaway coffee cups. Are you really that desperate for coffee that you can't wait until get to your destination?

3) Joggers who carry a bottle of water with them from which they drink as they run. Unless you're doing a marathon there's no need to take water with you. You're not going to die from dehydration for jogging a couple of miles.

4) People who wear shorts over running pants.

I have more but they are the ones that I always immediately think of.

PS: this is meant as a bit of light-hearted fun about those little things in life that urinate you off. It's not meant as a slanging match between two differences of opinion. Please keep it in the vein it was created for. Thank you.
Last edited by Myrm on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Odd Things That Really Urinate You Off

Postby TorTorden » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 am

YES.

BABY ON BOARD stickers !

like you stick in the back window of your car.

Like, I will drive any different if you where carrying a baby, a pet orangutang, unstable TNT or a nuclear warhead.
IF WHAT YOU CARRY !
would influence my driving, I shouldn't have passed the license.

In other words, I don't intend to crash into you regardless of your parental status, dipshit.

And sign me up for your list as well.

Ooh, and joggers with iphone\ipod earbuds.
And cyclists in the special "cant pedal with normal clothes" morons.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Myrm

Postby Myrm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 am

Yes! And cyclists who jump red lights. Always seems to be middle-aged men, dressed in Lycra, as if they are Olympic professionals, on racing bikes.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:33 am

Myrm wrote:2) People walking about in public with takeaway coffee cups. Are you really that desperate for coffee that you can't wait until get to your destination?

Dont let Cyberbofh hear you, he loveshis Coffee and probably plans his journey via coffee shops :D

TorTorden wrote:BABY ON BOARD stickers !

So much this.

One of mine is Old People or people with prams/buggies wandering around town/supermarkets very slowly, getting in your way. Like, I have placed to be, so kindly get out of my way! :lol:

Myrm

Postby Myrm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:38 am

Yes, or those ... umm ... people of generous build who drive around on them motorised scooters, as if they can't walk, but then park them outside shops, get off them, and walk into the shop. And they think they have right of way over pedestrians. They forget they too are pedestrians.
Last edited by Myrm on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:38 am

RD-83 wrote:
Myrm wrote:2) People walking about in public with takeaway coffee cups. Are you really that desperate for coffee that you can't wait until get to your destination?

Dont let Cyberbofh hear you, he loveshis Coffee and probably plans his journey via coffee shops :D

Oh, coffee is practically all I drink.
Well, until 4pm where it takes a slightly irish turn.
But I can have it at home, and it doesn't cost 6€ per cup either.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby de Carabas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:42 am

So it's not really a thread about odd things, it's the "old gits having a whinge over fairly common things" thread isn't it? :)

In which case:
1) People that drive at 30mph on national speed limit roads and then when it gets to a 30 zone they speed up to 40.
2) People who drive through red lights. Not amber but red for a couple of seconds. Is getting somewhere a minute sooner worth risking a collision in the middle of Slough?
3) The way the local council have clearly worked out every route that I can take to get to work and then ensured that there are roadworks on all of them at the same time.

Bastards.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

sean_crow
Competent
Competent
CMDR: sean_crow

Postby sean_crow » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 am

RD-83 wrote:One of mine is Old People or people with prams/buggies wandering around town/supermarkets very slowly, getting in your way. Like, I have placed to be, so kindly get out of my way! :lol:

You forgot to mention that they do that at 5 pm. As if they couldn't go shopping the whole friggin' day. :x

I hate car drivers who indicate in the moment they steer.
Or even better those who drive slowly without indication and then suddenly stop because they found a parking. Then they indicate.

Myrm

Postby Myrm » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:46 am

de Carabas wrote:...in the middle of Slough?...

Do you work for Wernham Hogg? :lol:

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby GlobusDiablo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:48 am

Myrm wrote:Hi

Are there silly little things, odd things, that really urinate you off?...

The one thing that really aggravates me is ungrateful people from developed countries moaning about their "hardships", and complaining that underdeveloped countries shouldn't be allowed to pollute as much as we have for the last century, knowing full well that most of this pollution is caused by industries from the developed countries.

TL; DR: Hypocrites make me froth.

Which explains why I'm angry most of the time.
Last edited by GlobusDiablo on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”