Greetings from cmdr Zofar, explorer

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zofar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zofar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Greetings from cmdr Zofar, explorer

Postby Zofar » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello, I am from Montreal, Canada. I have been playing ED since 2 years. I have 224 hours playing. I stopped playing for a while, then i bought a HTC Vive and a HOTAS Warthog and i rediscovered the game. It was a blast to actually be on the ship. ED in VR mode is the way the game meant to be played.
I did some bounty hunting a long time, then i decided to go exploring the galaxy. I have been lost in space for one year now and i am heading to Jaques Station.

I decided to join this group to avoid trolls and senseless and bored players who kill you without any reason . And when you are an explorer, you dont want to cross their paths and lose months of exploring datas !

I am pretty lonely in the galaxy, so i hope to meet some players when i arrive to Jaques Station !

See you in Space !

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Greetings from cmdr Zofar, explorer

Postby smartroad » Fri May 19, 2017 6:44 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Zofar.

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Return to “Introductions”