Greetings from CMDR Rabilon

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Rabilon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rabilon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Greetings from CMDR Rabilon

Postby Rabilon » Thu May 18, 2017 2:08 am

Hello fellow explorers/traders/privateers! I am CMDR Rabilon from sunny (at least today) California. I've been an ED player for about a year, but first on Xbox and then recently transitioned to PC for the much better controller options. Plus, I found out about TrackHat, EDDI and a good HOTAS setup and fell in love with looking around the cockpit and natural controls. Going back to an Xbox controller sounds nightmarish. I really irritated my wife with the money spent but I have the system setup the way I want and it's a blast. I'm pretty sure she'll forgive me at some point.

I'm about 45 hours in to the PC version. I've been through a couple different ships trying to find a play style that works for me. I worked my way up to Merchant and a Keelback with a fighter bay (man, that thing is like a Go Kart) and a Viper MkIV for hunting pirates. I'm about half way through Mostly Harmless.

I've been flying solo, except for about 20 minutes on Open play for a community goal but was stalked and killed repeatedly by an expert player so that took the fun out of it. I'm looking to be more social in game now and hoping for a fun community.

See you around!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Greetings from CMDR Rabilon

Postby JohnLuke » Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Rabilon.

I had to laugh at your comment about it being sunny CA.... today. I lived in south Orange County for about 15 years and know exactly what you mean. That marine layer can be depressing this time of year. I live in sunny.... very sunny.... Arizona now. 8-)

Feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Greetings from CMDR Rabilon

Postby Orochimaru » Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 am

Rabilon wrote:Hello fellow explorers/traders/privateers! I am CMDR Rabilon from sunny (at least today) California. I've been an ED player for about a year, but first on Xbox and then recently transitioned to PC for the much better controller options. Plus, I found out about TrackHat, EDDI and a good HOTAS setup and fell in love with looking around the cockpit and natural controls. Going back to an Xbox controller sounds nightmarish. I really irritated my wife with the money spent but I have the system setup the way I want and it's a blast. I'm pretty sure she'll forgive me at some point.

I'm about 45 hours in to the PC version. I've been through a couple different ships trying to find a play style that works for me. I worked my way up to Merchant and a Keelback with a fighter bay (man, that thing is like a Go Kart) and a Viper MkIV for hunting pirates. I'm about half way through Mostly Harmless.

I've been flying solo, except for about 20 minutes on Open play for a community goal but was stalked and killed repeatedly by an expert player so that took the fun out of it. I'm looking to be more social in game now and hoping for a fun community.

See you around!

Welcome CMDR o7

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Return to “Introductions”