Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
bucshot
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bucshot
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby bucshot » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:47 am

Greetings from CMDR Bucshot...

Located on East Coast US and passionate about space and aviation.

Currently simplifying all aspects of my life but wanted a single indulgence that I could devote time to and have fun with friends.

Solo is too isolated and Open is a death wish waiting to happen

Mobius provides the balance I have been looking for. Just wish I had not waited so long!

Gratitude.

See you all out there :)

Toran Allaires
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Toran Allaires

Postby Toran Allaires » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi Mobius!

I downloaded the game Friday, played a few hours and now I'm (temporarily) addicted. I've never played a space sim before, and the last time I played a flight sim it was on a green monochrome monitor running off a 5-1/4" floppy (8086 pc, I think).

This is an engrossing game and I look forward to seeing you all online!

In-game name: Toran Allaires, Rookie

OmniNul
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: OmniNul

Postby OmniNul » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:49 am

Hello!

Been playing ED off and on for a little bit now; was hugely fascinated by it at first, but made some unfortunate mistakes in game, got busy with work, and just generally felt "alone" in the game, even playing in Open. Then I heard about Mobius, so figured I'd check it out.

Not much interest (or talent) in PvP, but I'm a sucker for a good story. Hoping to run into some, or many of you, and see what sorts of stories we can tell.

CMDR OmniNul

ANG3R
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ANG3R

Postby ANG3R » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:38 am

Greetings Cmdrs,

ANG3R here, signing in from Denmark, flying around Fehu grinding ranks. I finally made the jump to get more active and find more people to hang out with expand the E:D experience, have spand a lot of time in solo or grp with a couple friends and more or less trying to solo the univers single handedly.. well that didnt go well lol.

My little ship fleet (outdated since i hade a break for a while) is spread around the sytems, for exploring, trading and a bit of bounty hunting, and a newly niche: Minnig for engi mats (dont have much a clue about that subject yet "dammit scotty i need more power!!"

ever got over taken by a moron speeding with a display msg "meep-meeep" ? probarly me, in a hurry getting trade goods handed off with stoning my favorites scifi series and waaaay to coffenated to be allowed control over anything faster then a walking aid."
seen some poor fella getting chased out of a good bounty spot, yelling "darn it! forgot my pews pews at the station!!" yep, you guessed it, probarly me.. and wont talk about how "pushing" astroids with the nose of the ship, doesnt count as mining.

hope to see you people out there Cmdrs o7

ANG3R.

StoneComet
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: StoneComet

Postby StoneComet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:52 am

Hello All,

Commander StoneComet awaiting orders. I always prefer PVE or PVE COOP over PVP if it is done well and in the right environment. ED does this very well and in an excellent environment. I signed up for MOBIUS PVE hopefully I get in. Me and my buddy are working on ranks and building wealth right now on a private server. We might a well do it where we could if we wanted to enjoy some regulated PVP as well, within the rules of course.

Cheers,

SC 8-)

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium

Postby Pam Demonium » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:03 am

Been in Mobie for a few months now, have never even seen a player yet.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:19 am

Pam Demonium wrote:Been in Mobie for a few months now, have never even seen a player yet.

Are you participating in any of the weekly community goals? I see 4-8 commanders (or more) in and around the station on every visit at a CG location.

Are you doing engineer upgrades? It's pretty common to run across 1-3 other group members at the engineer bases.

Other than that.... it's a humongous galaxy and we're spread out all over it. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

hypervoodoo77
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: hypervoodoo77

Postby hypervoodoo77 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Hi guys,

Cmdr hypervoodoo77 reporting.
40 yr old from the south of Holland.
I am here because I enjoyed the positive interaction with other players but got very tired of the griefing which is getting pretty bad on Xbox Imo.

Hope to see you around o7

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium

Postby Pam Demonium » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Pam Demonium wrote:Been in Mobie for a few months now, have never even seen a player yet.

Are you participating in any of the weekly community goals? I see 4-8 commanders (or more) in and around the station on every visit at a CG location.

Are you doing engineer upgrades? It's pretty common to run across 1-3 other group members at the engineer bases.

Other than that.... it's a humongous galaxy and we're spread out all over it. ;)

JohnLuke wrote:Are you participating in any of the weekly community goals?

Oh heavens, there is stuff Im sposed to do? I just fly around, collect rocks, sell them, saving up creds & waiting for the ship upgrade come Commander's thingy. then check out my AO. That be Gauluujja. Most likely a ways from you all.
In most worlds folks talk to one another. Ive not seen the chat box move, except NPCs who are not around long any how.

JohnLuke wrote:Are you doing engineer upgrades?

Checked it out, said I had to find something I was not interested in finding. Ive not landed on any body. Im waiting for the update so I can carry a land craft & self repair stuff. Till then dodge the bandits & make big rocks into little rocks. Out here on the edge. 8-)
Last edited by Pam Demonium on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaosOveride
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KaosOveride

Postby KaosOveride » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Cmdr KaosOveride signing in.
Picked up the game awhile ago just never got around to playing it.. Started activly playing it about a week ago and am having a blast learning the game.
Am wanting a PVE experience to learn the ropes and see if E:D is something im going to invest my time into..
Looking forward to flying with you all..
Kaos

Return to “Introductions”