Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Nsite
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nsite
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Nsite » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Hello Commanders!

My name is Cmdr Nsite-

Been a long time fan of Elite. I have had my ship since the beginning of Release, and have very casually (Until Recently, thank you Oculus) been puttering around the Galaxy doing a bit of this and that.

When I heard about this private group I got extremely space-stoked. Sounds like my kind of people, my kind of crew, my kind of mentality. Love the Mantra. To each their own.

Personally just looking for a more 'social' experience in Elite. I've amassed a fair amount of Credits over the years, (Sitting on about 160 Mil, a Viper, Cobra, AspX, Vulture, UPS-Truck-Type-6, 7, and moving up to the Python for a bit). But I can count on one hand the amount of times I've had an interaction with another player in the Galaxy. Must change this.

Hope to meet many of you, looking forward to it.

Respectfully,

Tyler - Commander Nsite

ReBeL_za
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Dark_ReBeL

Postby ReBeL_za » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:57 am

Good morning here from South Africa

I joined this group cause I'm interested in PVE and group play, I'm new to this game even though I bought it in 2015 but never really played but really eager to learn.

with regards
Dark ReBeL

Linolea Lomadéboron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Linolea Lomadeboron

Postby Linolea Lomadéboron » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi!
I'm new here. My ingame name is also CMDR Linolea Lomadeboron. (It's not my real name.)
I live in Vienna. Am 38 years old.

I can play a little bit, but have still much to learn. That's what I'm interested in: discover new things and experiences.

I guess, ich can play every second day one to 3 hours.

I've read the policy and think that (PvE) is the right thing for me.

Rayvin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rayvin

Postby Rayvin » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello everyone,

CMDR Rayvin here. I read about the group recently and decided to join, because I like the idea of being able to roam around the galaxy and meet friendly people. I generally prefer a PvE oriented playstyle, which I had up to now by playing mostly in small groups with friends or solo, with occasional visits to open. So now there is more people to meet in game with lower risk to be blown out of space by "over-eager" pirates. ;)

I first played Elite with a friend on his C64, later Elite+ on the PC, followed by Frontier. I got Elite:Dangerous right after launch.
At the moment I am mostly flying around, looking for trading opportunities and doing all sorts of missions to increase my standing with the Empire. Maybe I can get me one of those Imperial Cutters some time in the future :).
Also doing some sightseeing from time to time, when flying around the occasional tourist group taking them to all those points of interest.

Looking forwards to meet you in game.

Nixfrei
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Nixfrei

Postby Nixfrei » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi Commanders,

first of all: My names Nixfrei on Forum and Ingame.

I'm 43 years old and i'm playing ElD since release. I'd like to do PvE because of helping people doing their missions and to fly even more sefely through space. I've dreamed to play in a Elite Universe since i played Elite on Amstrad CPC 464 - There was no PvP :D

My RL Name is Dirk and i'm from germany near Saarbrücken. Hopefully we see us ingame and hear us in chat.

Fly safely Commanders.

Rhetoric7
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Euphoric_Rhetoric

Postby Rhetoric7 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Greetings Commanders,

I have had Elite on my radar since the beginning of the kickstarter but only recently bought the game. I did my "homework" and watched some tutorial videos, read a few articles, and hit up the subreddit (schitzoflink on there) and quickly saw that I didn't want to deal with the small group of gankers in Open and that Mobius was the place for me. I just started doing CG's and have been happy to see other CMDR's out in the void.

o7
CMDR Euphoric_Rhetoric
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

-The Old Astronomer to his Pupil, Sarah Williams

PixelJunkie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: PixelJunkie

Postby PixelJunkie » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Greetings Commanders,

My name is CMDR PixelJunkie, I am 39 years old and live in the UK. I have owned Elite for quite sometime but haven't played that much since i bought it. I gave up playing Elite (solo) because the galaxy felt very empty, and didn't fancy being ganked in PVP.

I intend to buy the horizons expansion over the Christmas period and thought it would be a good idea to search for a group to play with. Even though I have played the game before I cannot for life of me remember the controls, so I am tecnically still a complete noob as the game has changed dramatically since i last played (pre powerplay).

Hope to be accepted in game soon. As always fly safe.

Pixel
Smoke Me A Kipper I'll Be Back For Breakfast

kneejo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: kneejo

Postby kneejo » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 am

Hi all, my name is Kneejo. I'm 39 and I'm from Groningen in the Netherlands. In real life I'm a musician, producer, precision engineer, and crazy. Christian, martial artist, meditator and mediator. Fan of metal, drum and bass, and occasionally jazzfusion. I'm an introvert, intellectual, dreamer, truthseeker and truthfinder.

In the Elite universe i'm a mercenary and bountyhunter with Elite combat rank. I fly an Anaconda, Federal Gunship and Asp Explorer.. in that order. I love Open play but sometimes I get tired of th risk of grievers and I retreat into Mobius. I'm working with the The Rangers, a player group who maintain and expand over 20 systems that belong to the Marquis du Ma'a minor faction. We're located outside the bubble and are working to get 'our' faction turned into a player-faction.

Feel free to add me in game and chat me up if you're looking for friends. I'm active many hours of the day in game. I might be in Open more often than I initially mentioned in the other introduction section in the forums, but I can be bothered to switch to Mobius to do stuff together.

CMDR Kneejo

zeedda
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zeedda
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby zeedda » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello all.

I am CMDR Zeedda from victoria, B.C. Canada

Arkku
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Arkku

Postby Arkku » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Hello,

I'm CMDR Arkku, from Helsinki, Finland. I've been playing Elite: Dangerous since beta, but have been quite inactive for the last year or so. (Some of you may be familiar with the online HUD colour editor I made.) Last week I started playing again as there seems to be quite a bit of new stuff in the game, and I will probably be playing mostly in Mobius now, since I feel that many of the changes make griefing even more likely, and encourage PvP-only behaviours and ship builds that make no sense otherwise.

Anyway, I thought I'd join this forum as well, since the official forum still seems to be having the same arguments as two years ago… Feel free to look me up in the game, although currently I'm quite far away from the bubble (taking some passengers to a black hole). =)

Return to “Introductions”