Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Jack Dunhill
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jack Dunhill
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Jack Dunhill » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 pm

This FAS sure has nice staying power. I gained 1000 merits in military strike zone (100 destroyed enemy ships without repair/reload) I could have stayed even longer but the risk felt too big so i bugged out to claim those merits :)

Black Rose

Postby Black Rose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Jack Dunhill wrote:This FAS sure has nice staying power. I gained 1000 merits in military strike zone (100 destroyed enemy ships without repair/reload) I could have stayed even longer but the risk felt too big so i bugged out to claim those merits :)

I love my FAS, well maybe not love, but a strong bond :)

It matches my combat style perfectly which is more "in your face" than dancing around taking shots here and there. lol

If I am in a Haz Rez with 100 rounds in my multi cannons and at least 25% hull I am staying until my guns are dry and with 100 rounds that means at least 3 more ships :)

I also carry a "B" rated auto repair unit so that keeps in longer in case my aggressive style turns into my "stupid chance" style :P

HAMM3R
Expert
Expert
CMDR: HAMM3R

Postby HAMM3R » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Finally made it to this forsaken corner of the galaxy (Flyia Flyuae AA-A H20 nebula to be exact).

Time to dive in and see what secrets lies there, hidden from the prying eyes.

Scooping fuel is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First check the target is hot enough,
then approach slowly. Once close enough, pull out your scoop and fill her up. After you're done just
gently pull away, turn around and leave.

Jack Dunhill
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jack Dunhill

Postby Jack Dunhill » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Grind over, that only took around 1000 destroyed system defence ships . I must apologize to Aisling Duval supporters... :D

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:15 pm

YESSS!

While idling on FuelRats and waiting for a Rescue job for the night, I was called to DrillRats(where new Rats are drilled before they are set loose on clients, a full-scale fake rescue Code Red operation). And was recommended as an overseer; which is the person that supervises the whole drill, so the Dispatch, the client and the actual DrillRat.
Well the drill I oversaw took not 30 minutes but ... three hours. And it felt good!
mouse_falls.gif
mouse_falls.gif (9.43 KiB) Viewed 2323 times

So I inexpectedly became Seer now!

Yahooow!
Last edited by uvelius on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:19 pm

uvelius wrote:YESSS!

While idling on FuelRats and waiting for a Rescue job for the night, I was called to DrillRats(where new Rats are drilled before they are set loose on clients, a full-scale fake rescue Code Red operation). And was recommended as an overseer; which is the person that supervises the whole drill, so the Dispatch, the client and the actual DrillRat.
Well the drill I oversaw took not 30 minutes but ... three hours. And it felt good!
So I inexpectedly became Drill overseer now!

Yahooow!

Congratulations, it's impressive how much effort the Fuel Rats put in to what they do.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Darwin
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darwin

Postby Darwin » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:25 pm

More mining for the Canonn CG.
Back into the top 15% after slipping to 33% overnight, and having RL during the day...
And promoted to Tycoon :D
“Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time”
CMDR Darwin, Inara profile

Darkmoon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Captain Willard

Postby Darkmoon » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Finally quit being lazy and finished off Admiral, had king for quite some time. Building the fleet up, making a few creds
Working on Aisling again to put prismatics on a new FAS and Python. Awaiting the arrival of the Thargoids.

bootsam
Expert
Expert
CMDR: bootsam

Postby bootsam » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:57 am

Erm, the sun was out thus so was my bike. So no ED for me this weekend. Although I need to get bike fit again as I ache like billyo. I may need a comfier motorbike...

I just moved my ships around the board ready for my next play.

possedi amabilia fasciculum coconuts

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:54 pm

More tea-running out of Azrael. Tobacco supplies are still at too low levels for any sustained smuggling runs. Still a long way from having enough funds to afford a T7 let alone upgrade it. I may end up converting my DBs & Viper3 to cash to help things along. Had enough of Wars for the meantime anyway, trading soothes the soul.

Who am I kidding , there's a good reason why my Viper4 is still configured for a high intensity CZ :)

Return to “General Discussion”