The place for you to catch the latest news
pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: The Order of Mobius

Postby pargyrak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Sorry if this has been answered before. I am away from home and the Elite galaxies for the past 10 days so I have a kind of excuse. When the player factions will be brought online? Me conda is already home (Azrael) but me and my ASP are exploring nearby the bubble
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Argonaught
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Obsidian Flint

Postby Argonaught » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Am in Azrael, Rafferty's, no missions for Mobius or a Mobius listed as an entity, am I missing something?
In Game contact: CMDR Obsidian Flint

Mikster
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mikster

Postby Mikster » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:49 pm

About to head down to Azrael myself. if we are not a faction now, is it worth it?

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:58 pm

It seems the order is missing at the moment. Hopefully frontier will sort it out sharpish as there are a lot of people in the system now waiting for missions.

de Carabas
Master
Master
CMDR: de Carabas
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby de Carabas » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Yep, it was mentioned by someone in the comments on the stream earlier and Michael B said he would go check when at his desk. Spending the time shifting ships down there.
Rename your screen shots automatically! - Screen Shot Changer Visit MartianFire for more info.

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:16 am

it would appear that no ones player faction has appeared in game, though Azreal system has the orders description it would appear that the faction itself hasn't been added.

I hope that they will be looking at issues that could allow a BOT to just sit in stations and automatically accept and abandon faction missions to throw a player faction into civil war.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:21 am

Mobius wrote:it would appear that no ones player faction has appeared in game, though Azreal system has the orders description it would appear that the faction itself hasn't been added.

I hope that they will be looking at issues that could allow a BOT to just sit in stations and automatically accept and abandon faction missions to throw a player faction into civil war.

*Sigh* every time you get something cool there always has to be some jackass who wants to trash everything just to trash everything.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby smartroad » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:15 am

Mobius wrote:I hope that they will be looking at issues that could allow a BOT to just sit in stations and automatically accept and abandon faction missions to throw a player faction into civil war.

I guess there could be a 'cool down' timer if a mission is abandoned preventing constant accepts? Maybe it gets longer the more missions are abandoned and shorter when you complete missions? Although I would say abandoning a mission should only really affect the players rep with the faction.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Parinor
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Parinor

Postby Parinor » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:13 pm

At the moment the Order will not last very long. Its influence is decreasing rapidly. Please leave th Conflict zones in Azrael (supporting any of the factions there will in fact harm the Order). Please do missions for the Order or trade mit our home base.

Thanks!

FzCruzer
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: FzCruzer

Postby FzCruzer » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Any recommended station near by with better ship selections?Need to upgrade my ship to help out.

Return to “News and Announcements”