The place for you to catch the latest news
Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: The Order of Mobius

Postby Mouse » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:49 am

Hey, if Liet Kynes can have a dual allegiance with the Atreides and the Fremen, I think I can easily swing one with Bacon Cats and Order of Mobius
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:35 am

i'm about to go and play collect-'em-up i.e. bring my temp Cobra from Sothis to Carnoeck, dismantle and sell the Cobra and Vulture there and take Tracey the 'conda from there down to Azrael. then nip over to Exioce in another temp and cart Scooby the Vulture back to Azrael. also have another couple of ships at Maityan nearby to either sell or move to their new home.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:40 am

we are going to have a busy few weeks, imsure there will be factions that will attempt to undermine us at the first opportunity and do so Anonymously.
just looking at how beta went down our factions control dropped sharply over the few weeks it was live. this was because no one really bothered in supporting it because it was beta and would be a waist of effort or a group or two was seeing how easy it would be to undermine.

either way come Tuesday I will be flying full time doing missions to make our faction the controlling force in Azrael.

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:51 am

There is still about 4 days till the Bacon CG ends in Carnoeck.. then will be heading towards Mobius space.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Argonaught
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Obsidian Flint

Postby Argonaught » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:00 am

Will the faction stuff take place on Mobius group or Open play? ie: if most play on Mobius server will it still count or does it only count in open?

I ask because i'm still fairly new to stuff and have only been running missions and trading in the group, have not yet ventured into open, too fearful and the biggest ship i have atm is a type 6 for trading and a Cobra for shooting npc pirates up.

Yea so...over and out o/
In Game contact: CMDR Obsidian Flint

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 am

faction stuff can happen in whichever mode you choose - Open, group, or solo - the only thing to remember is that if you're playing in the PvE group, PvE rules apply - no shooting other humans even if they are from an enemy faction/power.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby smartroad » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:03 am

Mobius wrote:final version below.

Love it :D
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 am

Just realized it kinda reminds me of something

Boozeman
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Boozeman

Postby Boozeman » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 am

Speed boosting for our faction.

Do all Mobius Faction missions. Take all other faction missions and fail/abannon them :-)

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby smartroad » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:47 am

Mobius wrote:we are going to have a busy few weeks, imsure there will be factions that will attempt to undermine us at the first opportunity and do so Anonymously.
just looking at how beta went down our factions control dropped sharply over the few weeks it was live. this was because no one really bothered in supporting it because it was beta and would be a waist of effort or a group or two was seeing how easy it would be to undermine.

either way come Tuesday I will be flying full time doing missions to make our faction the controlling force in Azrael.

Mobius, I setup a wing on Inara to help out a little in getting more people over to the group. Would it be okay to use the logo for the wing on there?
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

Return to “News and Announcements”