will you support your group player faction poll?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous

will you be supporting the Order of Mobius player faction

I will be pledging full support to The Order in an effort to see it become a power play faction.
48%
Im only here to play in the PvE group and have little interest in the player faction.
9%
Our group plays in the PvE group though we wont be supporting it we will happily create an alliance.
3%
Our group plays in the PvE group and we wont be supporting it, we will make efforts to oppose it if necessary.
1%
If I happen to be in the area ill do what I can.
39%

Total votes: 394

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

will you support your group player faction poll?

Postby Mobius » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:59 am

a poll to get an idea of how many players will be supporting our player faction when it goes live.

to begin with this is our submitted description of our player faction.

Name of group: Mobius
Name of minor faction: The Order of Mobius
Type: Cooperative
Description: The Order of Mobius is founded upon the principle of opposition to acts of aggression between commanders of the Pilot's Federation,
The Order of Mobius is non-aligned in galactic politics and is focused upon commerce, exploration and defence.
Allegiance: independent

being a group that has players from other groups I don't expect these group to support us and that is perfectly fine as ive included that option in the poll, so please vote away and lets see what we have.

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion

Re: will you support your group player faction poll?

Postby StaticRadion » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:59 am

"I will be pledging full support to The Order in an effort to see it become a power play faction." I voted in alignment with this statement because I am prepared to make Azrael my home system, I would be willing to run missions for TOoM to expand its influence, and I want to see it become a PP faction, but once it is a PP faction I would have to weigh the benefits of joining TOoM vs my long standing relationship with Aisling Duval.

Soulmirror
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Soulmirror

Postby Soulmirror » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:24 am

I will fully support The Orders campaign. You tell me where and when.

P.S. Anyone bringing nachos?

Julissa Silver
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Julissa Silver

Postby Julissa Silver » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:36 am

BCATS will be more than happy to work towards mutual goals and fully supports the growth of The Order of Mobius as a power. While we will be trying to ensure the security of our own system as a priority, I can safely assure people that we will not oppose anything done for the empowerment of The Order of Mobius. What effort we can spare beyond our own system's stability we shall spend towards the support and assistance of our friends and allies where it does not compromise our political neutrality.
Vice-Deputy Sub-Assistant and Honourary Cider Drinker of The Drunks of Sol (Empire Chapter).

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:17 am

it was always my intention to move my base of operations there and support the Mobius faction when it appears, i am hoping the new upcoming mission re-write will make it worthwhile - i did move there recently but under the current system, the bulletin board was always a little thin of things to do that actually mattered or paid well
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Zadkiel
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Gameson

Postby Zadkiel » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:31 am

Sorry, I love Mobius, I'm happy to align myself with it, and I owe no other group more loyalty, but I can't support anything to do with Powerplay, it's a terrible system, deeply flawed and based around PvP. So I'm afraid I had to go with option 2.

Grifs
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Grifs Astoni

Postby Grifs » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:46 am

If I happen to be in the area ill do what I can.

Yep, I still have other priorities in the game (wing responsibilities) so I cannot help out full-time. The least I can do is to at least help out if I happen to be nearby.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby GlobusDiablo » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:48 am

If I'm in the neighbourhood, I'll be doing my part. :)

Edit: As long as it doesn't collide with my duties as a federal officer of course... 8-)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:00 am

Full support from this proud Mobius team member! :D

I have been calling Dvorsi my 'home' for quite a while, and will continue to do so since it's literally one hop away from Azrael. I will run missions at Mobius station and do all that I can to help support and grow our player faction.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Julissa Silver
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Julissa Silver

Postby Julissa Silver » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:06 am

Zadkiel wrote:Sorry, I love Mobius, I'm happy to align myself with it, and I owe no other group more loyalty, but I can't support anything to do with Powerplay, it's a terrible system, deeply flawed and based around PvP. So I'm afraid I had to go with option 2.

Do keep in mind, if the group is established into the live game the process is such that it should be founded as a minor faction. It's a long, long road from minor faction to a power play power. There is a lot a player can do to help bolster the standing of the Mobius minor faction without ever engaging in anything resembling that. :)
Vice-Deputy Sub-Assistant and Honourary Cider Drinker of The Drunks of Sol (Empire Chapter).

Return to “General Discussion”