Federation
PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: PillDoc98
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Helping Hudson

Postby PillDoc98 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

I'm working for Hudson. I didn't see any posts on helping him out so I made this post so that anyone working for him can say what there doing and maybe we can team up and work together to expand his influance.
I'm at Iota Persei bounty hunting to build cash and hopefully merits, if anyone has any places that they know of that are combat related that can help build influance for him please post here so we know where to go and what to kill. I'm getting tired of just hauling 10 tons of stuff back and forth for a few credits. So hopefully some of you know where we can kill some stuff and still help out.

Sigmar Prime
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Sigmar Prime

Re: Helping Hudson

Postby Sigmar Prime » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 am

Hi PillDoc
Just a short post, when you go to galactic powers Hudson screen, look for expansion tab. There should be three systems there (specifically Rana is one of them). Go to the one of specified systems, there will be a 'Military Strike' nav marker, similar to combat zone marker. Jump in and let it rip. Similar to High Intensity combat zones in difficulty, one kill is one merit, no bond payout. Dont worry about the sides; they are decided for you, just shoot the 'baddies'. But watch out, this is very dangerous op, especially the burst turret pythons and anacondas, and all ships are seemingly fully A rated, and with armor, so a good combat ship is a must. Chaff and shield cells. Turreted weapons. Mayhem. :) (just for comparison, an Eagle in these zones is capable of taking a class 3 plasma acclerator shot to the hull with no shields and take only 50-70% damage. Normally it oneshots them). Good hunting commander.
Sigma.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby PillDoc98 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 pm

FYI, yesterday, while trying to get back to Nanomam to drop off some intell, I was interdicted multiple times by alliance CMDR's. They had it blockaded in depth, and in a sphere around station. It started at around 5Ls and went all the way to 1Mm. It was a bitch making it through.

Sigmar Prime
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Sigmar Prime » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Dammit.. You were able to outboost them? What kind of ships? If they are flying gutamaya ships, or FDS they're probably gankers. You know how those types are crazy about the clipper or courier. Anything except Faulcon or Lakon ships, and they are munchkins or min/maxers.

PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby PillDoc98 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:28 pm

No, I ended up blowing up, had a busted canopy, was down to less than 1 min of air. I killed 2 then ran from 4 and the last one got me at the 1Mm mark from the base. They were clippers mostly, not great pilots, as I was in a B ranked Cobra and was doing good taking them on 1-1 but the dmg from them added up and I didn't have the patience to stay and fighter and decided to run. If I'd stayed for the third I think I could have made it, but my kid was board and grabbing my arm. Lol I didn't catch there names, but I did see the CMDR in front, so I know they weren't NPC's, that and they were fighting for the alliance.

Sigmar Prime
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby Sigmar Prime » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Gankers. Alliance flying Imperial ships. They are actively seeking to burn commanders. Go solo on them and make sure they know it. Or block them, that way, in time, you will only see commanders who have inclination in roleplaying. This is the exact thing what is wrong with faction hopping and giving Empire players too good ships to compensate for their level of ability.

PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby PillDoc98 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:12 pm

They might be ganking people, but it was a damn good technique at keeping a power station locked down. And a very good one if u have enough people to pull it off. If it came down to the wire of control of a system u could block the other faction and spam enough missions for your own faction to win that round. Take a lot of team work though.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:38 pm

I'm pledged to Hudson as well. I'll be around Sol and Nanomam. BTW, are you guys getting ganked by Mobius CMDRs or are you playing in Open Play?

TomoRosso

Postby TomoRosso » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 pm

PillDoc98 wrote:FYI, yesterday, while trying to get back to Nanomam to drop off some intell, I was interdicted multiple times by alliance CMDR's. They had it blockaded in depth, and in a sphere around station. It started at around 5Ls and went all the way to 1Mm. It was a bitch making it through.

I hope this was happening in open and not in Mobius.

PillDoc98
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby PillDoc98 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:33 pm

It was in open play. I haven't been able to connect to Möbius. I keep getting an error message after my ship stops spinning.

Return to “Federation”